Captain America: Civil War - In theaters May 6, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Tagline: Whose side are you on?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony Russo[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Joe Russo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Grillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR]

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kSBXou5Ac7vEqKd97wotJumyJvU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Banner.jpg

cap poster 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Cast:

The film returns Chris Evans as the iconic Super Hero character Steve Rogers/Captain America along with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Paul Bettany as The Vision, Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Don Cheadle as Jim Rhodes/War Machine and Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch.

Paul Rudd will make his first appearance alongside the Avengers as Scott Lang/Ant-Man in Captain America: Civil War.

The cast of the film also includes Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther, Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter/Agent 13, Daniel Brühl as Baron Helmut Zemo, Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones, William Hurt as General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross and Martin Freeman.

Still no word on Spider-man.

Cast:

The film returns Chris Evans as the iconic Super Hero character Steve Rogers/Captain America along with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Paul Bettany as The Vision, Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Don Cheadle as Jim Rhodes/War Machine and Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch.

Paul Rudd will make his first appearance alongside the Avengers as Scott Lang/Ant-Man in Captain America: Civil War.

The cast of the film also includes Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther, Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter/Agent 13, Daniel Brühl as Baron Helmut Zemo, Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones, William Hurt as General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross and Martin Freeman.

Still no word on Spider-man.
DAMN!!! :OMG: And Paul Rudd will make his 1st appearance! :woot: This is gonna be fu**ing AWESOME! :notworthy: They should just re-title this to 'Avengers 2.5' ;)

Reactions: harry
I'm glad it's going to be a good continuation and as Chris Evans has said, it's going to set up The Infinity Wars nicely. I think as Marvel fans we're in for a massive treat over the next 5 years!

Reactions: Drum18 and denizen
Either Marvel/Disney or DC/Warner will back down from that date. There's no way they'll sacrifice possibly taking second opening weekend or losing box office cash. My bet is on Batman vs. Superman being moved. Marvel's always opened films in April or May -- that their months. DC flicks usually always open in June (Man of Steel) or July (The Dark Knight). I know they both want to show how big their balls are, but it'd be a stupid business decision to open against each other.
Couldn't agree with you more. I'll see both films regardless but if they stupidly stay put, I'll side with Superman. Obviously biased since I'm a huge SM fan. :)