Captain America: Civil War (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557669-1074518005203329.jpg

11557669-7214518005474730.jpg
11557669-1644518005676315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of the blufans artwork, it's ok, but nothing special.

I agree I'm not a fan of the actual image Blufans used either but judging it purely as a Steelbook it's a lot better than this (Zavvi Lenticular)

As I've said before I hope Kimchi will deliver the ultimate Civil War steel for us eventually

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Both my Dr Strange and Civil War arrived this morning A1 in the usual ****** Zavvi packaging. Also arrived as well with them one hour later Fast and Furious 8. Again A1 no damage. Shame their packaging is rubbish. I must have a serious case of the Luck of the Irish when it comes to getting steelbooks from Zavvi.

Lovely designs, I agree with most much better if it had not been matte, however one issue I have is the embossing of Cap's helmet and not the edge of the shield too.
Embossing something that is in the background without embossing something in the foreground is a little odd because in reality the foreground would stand out first and be the first thing you came into contact with.
Maybe it is embossed too and I just cannot tell, but in my opinion they slipped up there, but overall they look really decent.

I'm used to the Zavvi's being duller than premiums now anyway! lol

Still don't give a :censored: about lenti magnets. The steelbooks look good. Don't give a :censored: that it isn't glossed to make the colours really "pop"