Captain America: Civil War (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557669-1074518005203329.jpg

11557669-7214518005474730.jpg
11557669-1644518005676315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More cash cow madness from zavvi, but I do like this better than the original, which I have, so this is a pointless release for me.

I should have guessed they would have released a lenti version. Damn you zavvi.

No doubt Guardians Vol 2 will be out sooner or later as well. Another reason not to bother with the current release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
No doubt Guardians Vol 2 will be out sooner or later as well. Another reason not to bother with the current release.

Probably release that and a Thor 3 lenti version around the same time 6 months after Thor is out to buy

Really looking forward to this one, think it'll compliment the WWA release nicely

Can't wait to see what Kimchi have lined up as well

Steel look's pretty good really no need to put a lenticular on it imo

That's what I was saying for this and Doctor Strange as well.
I would prefer it without the lenticular because I'm one of those people who don't open my steelbooks.

But I'm guessing that the whole point of these Zavvi releases is the lenticular magnet.
If they didn't release them with these magnets, they wouldn't release them at all.

Actually I think I would prefer all steelbooks to not have lenticular magnets on them.
Maybe put them inside the steelbook and then the buyers can put them on the front after.

OK I realize that I keep editing this post but now I'm thinking it would be nice to have the option.

So, 2 different packages!

One with the lenti inside the steelbook and one with the lenti on the cover the way they are packaged now. This way people who don't open them have a choice on how they want the cover to appear.

Don't bother saying it's a dumb idea. We know it will never happen! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I don't really care for the Zavvi lenti magnets. I always open the steels and put the lenti magnet on the back. :) Gonna do the same thing with this one here.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I don't really care for the Zavvi lenti magnets. I always open the steels and put the lenti magnet on the back. :) Gonna do the same thing with this one here.
I do the same :LOL: I prefer to see the steel art on the zavvi steelbooks because we all know the lentis aren't much cop.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian