Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait to get this! That Lenti looks so dope. IM was a bit meh but this has got me ready to start a Phase 1 Lenti Full Slip collection to go with my Phase 2 Lenti normal slip collection.:oohyeah:

Reactions: harry
Mine finally arrived today and despite the tracking still having no update since the 14th

Only opinion I feel compelled to share is that I don't class the finish as matte, it's certainly not glossy, it's more 'silky'. If Thor is the same I'll be very happy :)

I think that slip looks ace.:thumbs:
If they put the Thor 2 and Cap 2 in the same place then Thor 1 vertical on the left side, they will all look great with Thor on the left and IM on the right.
Here's hoping.:naughty:

Not a bad looking slip I suppose, I just don't like the fact you don't get to see these 1/4 slips before paying for the GB so you don't have the chance to change your mind if you don't like the design. It just seems strange that they release pics a few days after everyone has paid and they have your money.