Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've prepared this humble footage with my copy :)

Thanks for the video, the lenti looks awesome! Looking at it closely though, I'm not sure if it the angle, but is it damaged on the top (circled) or pressed incorrectly? Maybe all steelbooks are like that but I can't check as I'm not at home :)

cap.jpg

Of all the ones I've had pass through my hands for the HDN EU group buy certainly didn't look like that

Thanks for the video, the lenti looks awesome! Looking at it closely though, I'm not sure if it the angle, but is it damaged on the top (circled) or pressed incorrectly? Maybe all steelbooks are like that but I can't check as I'm not at home :)
Jesus Christ @davhyl you scared the hell out of me! xD

I've just checked it and it seems that it might have been only wrong pressing :LOL:

Foto 26-3-15 20 17 04.jpg

Thank you guys for your concern :joy:

Reactions: cooey
It does get quite addictive but I open mine. I like to enjoy my SBs, not have them as ornaments. This is one of my favourite steels but the original HMV shield version is still up there with this.

The 1/4 could be better, but I'm just damn glad I can see the steel, especially the back art. That was a major reason why I got this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought these were supposed to be individually numbered?

The 1/4 could be better, but I'm just damn glad I can see the steel, especially the back art. That was a major reason why I got this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought these were supposed to be individually numbered?

They are numbered on the back, print run of 700 if I remember correct.

I also agree that the TW 1/4 slip is great, but 500-600 US = ouch! I also think that the print run for the TW release was 3000

The 1/4 slips look good but I'm not blown away. I think the TW version looks better. I think I need to see them in hand first though.

Not feeling the 1/4 slips AT ALL !!! Nothing can come close to the Taiwan versions 1/4 slip of CA and CA2 ! This was a poor attempt I find... the Lenti goes so much nicer with CA Blufans Steel...but don't like at all CA2 Steel, pictures of the steel looks like it is the one that was a failed attempt...The WWA CA2 is so much nicer, Actually Flawless

Reactions: harry
@Hooch no the Print Run for CA Taiwan 1/4 slip was very limited in the hundreds... it is why it is one of the most expensive steel... it sold out day one during pre-order and very fast. You cannot find this anywhere in Taiwan used or new... Its rarity brings up its price to what we see as a trend to go near the 600 US$

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hooch and harry