Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Matte Finish and overall finish is way better on Captain America Steelbook than Wall-e by a huge margin
I knew since the beginning it wasn't the worst matte finish like some haters stated it was.. Certainly a spot gloss would make this looks more awesome and even much better than the orignal CA imo :happy:

Reactions: harry
So I've compared my Cap Amazon jp., Zavvi, and Blufans steels and Here is the final results:

1st place: AMAZON JP (HMV artwork)

2nd place: blufans

3rd: Zavvi

Sounds about right. Although looking at the side by side comparison to BF and Zavvi, if Zavvis had a gloss finish or even a better matte finish, it would top BF easily. Just now realizing how good the Zavvi art is lol.

Ok a few weeks ago I said when I returned home I would post comparison pics of (Blufans V WWA )(Original) Captain America

I do think the matte finish is not bad by any means on the Blufans release, but IMO it is a missed opportunity and without doubt it should have been full gloss or spot gloss at the very least. Then it would have been something to behold indeed...;)

Also there is no denying that the lenticular is superb...:drool:

As far as I am concerned the Original (finish wise) is STILL the KING.....:naughty:

So here are my pictures of the Blufans & the Original release...:Snap:

Captain America Blufans

IMG_3973.JPG

IMG_3975.JPG

IMG_3977.JPG

IMG_3980.JPG

IMG_3981.JPG

Original WWR Captain America

IMG_3982.JPG

IMG_3999.JPG

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG