Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #55) [Korea]

Which edition are you getting?

• Lenticular

Votes: 54 35.3%
  • Full Slip A1

Votes: 58 37.9%
  • Full Slip A2

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • One Click

Votes: 36 23.5%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2017
Release date: August 31, 2017
Purchase links: : One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - (Pre-order August 17 at 2 PM Korea time) - All editions showing as OOS
Price: $46.99
Notes: Spot gloss with debossed title - Limited to 4000 numbered copies (Full Slip A1 1300 - Full Slip A2 1200 - Lenticular 1500)
Group Buys: hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2

20638932_2140421422851730_8492093618141931251_n.jpg 20638168_2140421506185055_534237518305182234_n.jpg 20638843_2140421539518385_4832710646608199514_n.jpg
20732979_1604775996260503_1444291850_n.gif
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. The feel and finish more than makes up for that, IMO ;) Feels truly premium in my hands :D
And in mine. :p
I just love it when they use the brushed metal as highlights as with the star on his chest, the helmet and Winter Soldier's arm as well as Cap's shield with TWS release. :drool::drool::drool: You just gotta see that in person to truly appreciate the beauty of it imo coz it doesn't show that well on photos.

Nice shots!

One would hope that they follow suit with Civil War, and actually have just simply cap and iron man in a much darker and more serious image (like those above) on the steelbook itself rather than the line up of characters Blufans and Nova have. It's nice and subtle.
As for the slipcover, something with the shield again would be nice too.

I wonder what is out there they could use that would work well?

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Nice picture! So the red and black piece is the actual book? And the thin blue piece between the book and the steelbook is the envelope that contains the pictures and cards?

Thank you for posting this photo. I didn't realize that there was a piece between the steelbook and book in my A2 of The First Avenger. Taking a closer look at mine now and I can just barely see something in between.

Thank you again!
Yep, you're correct on both counts. And you're welcome, glad I could help. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Anybody receive their eBay orders from Galaxyestore yet?

Still waiting on mine to arrive. Shipped on Sept 4th.........

Nope. I ordered Aug. 31st. Also shipped Sep. 4th. I emailed Sep. 15th and this was the reply I received. Kinda hard to understand.

"Thanks for your contacting me and you can track below websites:

http://www.17track.net/en
https://www.trackingmore.com/

But, it show not completed process of shipment that Canadian post does not provide detailed tracking for International Expedited or Registered mail that it not update tracking anymore through Canadian post, but it finally delivery with your signature that you paid $9.99 cost include this service.
anyway, please be patient because, the package seemed to delay delivery these days with my some of canadian customers and it follow me to change shipping option on my eBay list that ship via Express mail only to Canada, because I've some trouble with some of canadian customers which I shipped the package a month ago that delay issue that I ever never get any trouble on shipment, but it happened after canadian post policy changed just a couple of months ago that doesn't support details of tracking, but I'm sure your this order should be arrive safely.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and thanks agagin for your shopping at my shop!

Kindest regards Kim,"

Nope. I ordered Aug. 31st. Also shipped Sep. 4th. I emailed Sep. 15th and this was the reply I received. Kinda hard to understand.

"Thanks for your contacting me and you can track below websites:

http://www.17track.net/en
https://www.trackingmore.com/

But, it show not completed process of shipment that Canadian post does not provide detailed tracking for International Expedited or Registered mail that it not update tracking anymore through Canadian post, but it finally delivery with your signature that you paid $9.99 cost include this service.
anyway, please be patient because, the package seemed to delay delivery these days with my some of canadian customers and it follow me to change shipping option on my eBay list that ship via Express mail only to Canada, because I've some trouble with some of canadian customers which I shipped the package a month ago that delay issue that I ever never get any trouble on shipment, but it happened after canadian post policy changed just a couple of months ago that doesn't support details of tracking, but I'm sure your this order should be arrive safely.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and thanks agagin for your shopping at my shop!

Kindest regards Kim,"
:confused: Not sure what all that is about!

Sounds like he had to change his shipping method for Canada but he still hasn't? I dunno........?

All I know is my order direct from Kimchi shipped on Aug 31st and arrived here on Monday so I'm hoping this might arrive on Fri or at the latest next Mon......

that's the full slip I want to see for CW

@Dazzler_31117 @Acalica917
Thank you!

Now this is the full slip I want for CW too. If they slap Iron Man or the rest of the 100 characters onto the slips again I'll not buy it. :rolleyes: I mean, I can live with the WWA steel design but please, it's a Cap movie, do a Cap slip. I seriously hope Kimchi chooses different art than Blufans and Nova coz I didn't like those much, especially not the busy slips Nova did.