Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #55) [Korea]

Which edition are you getting?

• Lenticular

Votes: 54 35.3%
  • Full Slip A1

Votes: 58 37.9%
  • Full Slip A2

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • One Click

Votes: 36 23.5%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2017
Release date: August 31, 2017
Purchase links: : One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - (Pre-order August 17 at 2 PM Korea time) - All editions showing as OOS
Price: $46.99
Notes: Spot gloss with debossed title - Limited to 4000 numbered copies (Full Slip A1 1300 - Full Slip A2 1200 - Lenticular 1500)
Group Buys: hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2

20638932_2140421422851730_8492093618141931251_n.jpg 20638168_2140421506185055_534237518305182234_n.jpg 20638843_2140421539518385_4832710646608199514_n.jpg
20732979_1604775996260503_1444291850_n.gif
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, Finally, Finally.

It arrived Thursday October 12th. Perfect shape. Now I see what the big deal is.
Yes, the slip is something special indeed with that nice glossy, embossed feeling.

The slip is better than most steelbooks! :happy:

View attachment 338652
It's nice to see you excited over it :thumbs: If you like that kind of effects of slips, you should look into some of our Amaray slipcovers in the past. They can rival Asian slips; dare i say some even better. :coffee::whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
It's nice to see you excited over it :thumbs: If you like that kind of effects of slips, you should look into some of our Amaray slipcovers in the past. They can rival Asian slips; dare i say some even better. :coffee::whistle:

I can't remember what lead me there but recently the thread about slipcovers was brought to my attention and I read through all pages right from the beginning.

It was interesting to see how people were collecting slipcovers the way steelbooks are collected now with them being sold on eBay for as much as $50 (or more). Some people (or one person?) kept visiting stores and asking on HDN if certain slipcovers were rare. I think @Noodles was often replying that they were common titles.

But I see that eventually died off.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I can't remember what lead me there but recently the thread about slipcovers was brought to my attention and I read through all pages right from the beginning.

It was interesting to see how people were collecting slipcovers the way steelbooks are collected now with them being sold on eBay for as much as $50 (or more). Some people (or one person?) kept visiting stores and asking on HDN if certain slipcovers were rare. I think @Noodles was often replying that they were common titles.

I'm honestly not very knowledgeable when it comes to slips mate, so maybe you have me confused with someone else? But, yeah... there are some serious slipcover collectors out there! I've had to hold myself back from collecting them though, since collecting steelbooks is already an expensive hobby. :greedy:

I’ve no interest in slipcovers, but slipboxes on the other hand! And kimchi do the best out there. Huge shame they didn’t do full Slip versions of iron man an Thor tdw when they did those :( ho hum. I’ll keep patiently waiting

:wtf::wow:

Sorry to hear that for those who are waiting for it.

Yup, it's annoying. Someone in the Parcelforce warehouse when they are coming in just aren't looking at the addresses correctly and just assume it's for Amazon. It then takes a LONG time for them to come back from Amazon to the courier to then get to me. Thankfully I am in contact with a manager from the courier company who has been very good at keeping me updated recently

Yup, it's annoying. Someone in the Parcelforce warehouse when they are coming in just aren't looking at the addresses correctly and just assume it's for Amazon. It then takes a LONG time for them to come back from Amazon to the courier to then get to me. Thankfully I am in contact with a manager from the courier company who has been very good at keeping me updated recently

Sounds like you're on the case and you're getting it sorted out. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt

I cant tell how many people still seriously collect slipcovers but there are no shortage of nice slipcovers though :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I cant tell how many people still seriously collect slipcovers but there are no shortage of nice slipcovers though :D
I think there's still quite a few Slipcover collectors out there! They aren't as popular as Steelbooks but they definatly still have their fans. I'm a sucker for a nice slip!:D

Is anybody who ordered from koreanmuse on eBay still waiting for theirs? Wondering how worried I should be that this hasn't arrived. There's no tracking available on eBay or my PayPal for it, but the estimated delivery window says October 25-November 17. It was marked as shipped in September though...

Is anybody who ordered from koreanmuse on eBay still waiting for theirs? Wondering how worried I should be that this hasn't arrived. There's no tracking available on eBay or my PayPal for it, but the estimated delivery window says October 25-November 17. It was marked as shipped in September though...

Best to contact koreanmuse. Depending on where you're located it is suddenly taking a lot longer for items shipping from Korea to arrive at destinations. Canada being one of those destinations.
But I ordered from koreanmuse and it was reliable and communication was good.

Much better than galaxy-estore. But I finally received that item as well.

EDIT:

Actually I see from going through this thread again that I ordered the A1 from Galaxy on Aug. 31st and finally received it October 12th.

Last edited: