Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the collecting mentality for Marvel stuff having caught the bug myself - but when you spend good money on Blufans I don't see the need for these. They're ok I guess but as a re-release of something that's been done better a million times it doesn't make sense. No doubt Zavvi/Disney are looking for gaps in the premium steelbook market owing to the popularity of the Nova/Blufans stuff and focusing on the UK, the set prices no doubt driven by the average price on the secondary market. For me the Blufans steels and Nova Avengers are the definitive steels for these films (and maybe the early Play/HMV stuff). Not hating on anyone for getting them, I was very close to it myself and understand the need only to well - It just angers me suits taking advantage of what they see as they infinitely deep pockets of enthusiastic collectors.

Why is it priced so high? Will this be released on cyber Monday?
Live Monday Nov. 30 12.00 PM UK as in Noon UK GMT Time
The price is the RRP price at the moment it don't have Save: £ yet but should do just before it goes live
The steelbook will most likely be £24.99 when it goes live on Monday

Zavvi list the rrp price first then before it is live usually the day before or on the day just before it goes live they list the real price
Sometimes Zavvi system lists the wrong price when it goes live but they correct it most time shortly after to the correct price

Note
If the price has not changed when it goes live I would wait till they correct the price as it will most likely be in stock ready to despatch and if you tried to cancel it would fail so wait till you see the price be £24.99 at least

Reactions: JCC
Sooo...does this one go live in 90 minutes or at 12PM (uk time)?

In the Price Drop thread it says 9AM, the title here says 12PM.

Its live.
Ordered with ZAVWEL54. I dont have a CA1 steel and im not going to pay 40-100 for one on ebay so...