Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL::rofl: now look at what happened, poor @TheCollector86, i new smiley wasn't a happy minion , he is an evil minion :naughty::whistle::p:sorry: he gives you bad luck :angry::mad::whistle::naughty:

Got my Christmas present from my local customs office today:vomit::vomit::vomit:- have to pay another €13 tomorrow to get my copies of IM2&3:cry: makes a total of € 83 -next time i´ll buy them from Ebay,cheaper and less stress:rofl::LOL::whistle:
@luke98 - i am still a happy monion:p:p:p:thumbs:

Reactions: luke98
I'm getting so pissed. I still havent recieved my steelbook and Zavvi keeps being asses. First they try to claim that maybe my neighbours have taken it or someone else in my household. What?!
And now they want me to fill in some damn "NON RECEIPT OF GOODS DISCLAIMER FORM". I have to print it (fine, i can get my hands on a printer), sign it, then scan it and send it to them! Who the hell has a scanner anyway? What the hell do they want me to do with that exactly? Start an investigation? How? I live in Sweden for fekk sakes, just do whatever you wanna do in UK and be done with it.

Last edited:
I'm getting so pissed. I still havent recieved my steelbook and Zavvi keeps being asses. First they try to claim that maybe my neighbours have taken it or someone else in my household. What?!
And now they want me to fill in some damn "NON RECEIPT OF GOODS DISCLAIMER FORM". I have to print it (fine, i can get my hands on a printer), sign it, then scan it and send it to them! Who the hell has a scanner anyway? What the hell do they want me to do with that exactly? Start an investigation? How? I live in Sweden for fekk sakes, just do whatever you wanna do in UK and be done with it.

@dLux did you pay with PayPal? Open a claim of a non delivered Item:thumbs:

Standard fear inducing reply. Worst part is the form itself which sounds threatening. I only had one package from Zavvi missing and it took nearly a month to get it sorred.

Now I have another one missing and have to go through the same process again.

This company deserves to be fined as it is marred by poor customer service.

You can take a picture of the form and send it to them....i had to do that once and they accepted it.

This is now worth more than Blufans 1/4 slip. An auction for this ended at £42 plus postage yesterday evening. CA1, IM1 and Thor1 are now going for silly money.

I still think this has a great artwork but shame that the finish is matte.

In my point of view the prices people spend for the Zavvi versions are a joke...

True it is quite surprising to see quite a few of these going for silly money despite how bad they look.

Many of them looks like crap like IM2 (especially Thor2 (YUCK!!!) and GotG) but CA1 actually looks really good in the flesh, Thor1 looks good also.

I quite like the Lenticular versions. I think the reason why they are going for a premium because we are finally having one complete set of Marvel Lenti editions. The problem with buying a premium asian steel is that they are not going to have the license to do every single one and keep the theme going. We have releases from Blufans, Kimchi, Novamedia, Mantalab, not one complete set.

It looks like Zavvi (plus HMV for their spideys) are going to release one complete run of lenti's so they all match each other. No one wants to have an incomplete collection so the odd one or two people have missed out on are going to drive up the rarity.