Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this art. Currently preordered with the zbox but will cancel that if becomes available separate. Much rather preorder and see the quality of ironman release and then cancel if its poor.

Hopefully a single release is available and we get a Thor & Incredible Hulk release to match.

I just got told this from Zavvi
No names mentioned :giggle::LOL:

Steelbook listing on its own on Zavvi Website
It's only listed so it can get added to the basket when ordering the ZBOX. Iron Man was the same.

Reactions: Flash and Flloydo

It's only listed so it can get added to the basket when ordering the ZBOX. Iron Man was the same.

Shame,

I've seen your messages on Twitter to that curator guy and I don't like the responses he gives to some customers. That response to you "sort of makes it new in my book" just really annoyed me. It orginally sounded like something brand new to steelbook or for the Uk. Oh well this is definatley the norm with these jokers now

Shame,

I've seen your messages on Twitter to that curator guy and I don't like the responses he gives to some customers. That response to you "sort of makes it new in my book" just really annoyed me. It orginally sounded like something brand new to steelbook or for the Uk. Oh well this is definatley the norm with these jokers now
I told, the ZBOX twitter i will use the ZBOXes like there toilets for reasons number 1 and number 2 :p they said "Please Don't do That 0_0" :hilarious::cool::cool::rofl::rofl:

As I have The Winter Soldier Steelbook I decided to order this as Civil War is bound to get a steel. I wouldn't have ordered it if I didn't have TWS.

Reactions: Flash
I'm doing the synth right now to nothing but a g thang.

The curator is apparently on here. Pauls sniffed him out.

Reactions: luke98

Wait what, are you shittin me? It wont be avaliable for preorder on its own?

I did wonder if that was the case

Reactions: luke98
Yes but I will not tell you who it is as he/she is entitled to their privacy and I will respect that
All I can say is he/she is a very valued member of HDN and very helpful with providing info to all of us

Tbh I wasn't asking who it was but I did see you other part of that message so I did think they must be someone who helps/posts/info etc. So good on em but it does annoy me if they work for zavvi and Zbox and are on here and know how annoyed we are that they seem to be agreeing to terms with bunching a steelbook with a Zbox they would put seperate orders up. Strange and fishy