Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be so modest Flash ;)

Hahahah if I worked for them I wouldn't be stuck with so many damaged steelbooks and pop funko vinyls because I can't get the **** to answer messages :(

Also surely wouldn't have to pay full price for most items (and if you check my posts) then endlessly complain about feeling so shafted by them when they so quickly reduce things I've just got :(

Also I rarely know any info and always ask people to tag me in on the live dates etc so sorry not me :(

Last edited:
Hahahah if I worked for them I wouldn't be stuck with so many damaged steelbooks and pop funko vinyls because I can't get the **** to answer messages :(

Also surely wouldn't have to pay full price for most items (and if you check my posts) then endlessly complain about feeling so shafted by them when they so quickly reducing things I've just got :(

Maybe that is a tactic to avoid detection!! :OMG: :pompus: someone not moaning about Zavvi is impossible!:stop:

Do they pay well in wages? :p And can you make the Z Box a good one next time please :) :naughty:

Maybe that is a tactic to avoid detection!! :OMG: :pompus: someone not moaning about Zavvi is impossible!:stop:

Do they pay well in wages? :p And can you make the Z Box a good one next time please :) :naughty:

Believe me if I worked for them everyone including myself wouldn't get the absolute **** that's been in them, and as someone who loves pop funkos you'd get one every box. But alas i don't work for them.

As I said if I did I wouldn't have been stuck with so many damaged items :(

Do you work for them that's why you are deflecting ;)

Anyway does anyone know if other releases like Agent Carter or Antman will have the lenticulars as well?

Reactions: PKAVFC
Believe me if I worked for them everyone including myself wouldn't get the absolute **** that's been in them, and as someone who loves pop funkos you'd get one every box. But alas i don't work for them.

As I said if I did I wouldn't have been stuck with so many damaged items :(

Do you work for them that's why you are deflecting ;)

Anyway does anyone know if other releases like Agent Carter or Antman will have the lenticulars as well?

:rofl: My covers blown! I admit, it was my that had a kick about with your Funkos! :emb: whoever it is though, SHOW YOURSELF! :photo::pompus::cap:

:rofl: My covers blown! I admit, it was my that had a kick about with your Funkos! :emb: whoever it is though, SHOW YOURSELF! :photo::pompus::cap:

Lol, aww such an aston villa supporting gent as yourself wouldn't squash my wee pops
(or would you?) ;) Lol

Yes, seriously, also this is only available so it can get added to the basket when ordering the bundle, so this might be ZBOX only.

How did this come about? I didn't know anyone worked for zavvi, whoever you are please tell them to pack steelbooks and pops better please and also tell them i am so disappointed having waited so long for the american psycho steel book and the artwork they have picked is rubbish (no offence to artist) :(

Reactions: PKAVFC
Coming with the ZBox..... so Thor will be next with another ZBox, etc etc etc really don't like this model of business from Zavvi.....no wonder I haven't bought from them for ages

Sadly I think your right but I won't be double dipping into all that I have all but iron man so that will be super disappointing for me, whoever does work for Zavvi stop re-releasing over released films and get releasing some that have never been released

Reactions: ghost1
Sadly I think your right but I won't be double dipping into all that I have all but iron man so that will be super disappointing for me, whoever does work for Zavvi stop re-releasing over released films and get releasing some that have never been released

How about stop bundling them with zboxes. And it's obvious someone maybe 2 or 3 or more members work for zavvi