Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If there are, why the FEEERRRK isnt they listening?? It makes them even worse!

I know, I mentioned that earlier. Why do they insist to bundle them with a Zbox knowing the majority of us here hate it. they must be working for a bonus on their targets and bringing up sales on Zbox with marvel lenticular new art titles. My only theory on it.
I know it's a job for them at the end of the day and maybe they are ashamed themselves but making a living. Sounds harsh I know but the reality might just be that

I know, I mentioned that earlier. Why do they insist to bundle them with a Zbox knowing the majority of us here hate it. they must be working for a bonus on their targets and bringing up sales on Zbox with marvel lenticular new art titles. My only theory on it.
I know it's a job for them at the end of the day and maybe they are ashamed themselves but making a living. Sounds harsh I know but the reality might just be that

Ashamed of themselves?? Really??

They work for a company that sells blurays and collectables not guns and drugs I think the term 'ashamed of themselves' is a bit ridiculous regardless of however questionable their customer service may be.

The 3rd time this has been released now, you may as well not buy the first release of a marvel movie anymore because they will re release them all again at some point anyway, this really takes the fun out of collecting.

Ashamed of themselves?? Really??

They work for a company that sells blurays and collectables not guns and drugs I think the term 'ashamed of themselves' is a bit ridiculous regardless of however questionable their customer service may be.

There was a maybe there unless you ignored it.
If I worked for zavvis Zbox I would not mention that on here unless it was flawless each month and they're actually worth the amount they state. 98% of this site can't stand Zbox and I would be butchered on here and I can only imagine constant PM complaints and questions.
Not one person on here have stated they work for zavvi and even if they have stopped working there for a year or more they have never stated. Wonder why?
Yet loads have stated they have worked for HMV and other places like myself.

And you don't have to sell guns or drugs to be ashamed of your job!

The zbox curator has recently become my hero! And I don't think it's fair to attack zavvi for this... I love my zboxes and my steelbooks so this is win win for me... And I think it's fine that certain limited editions are only available in a certain way. I'm annoyed I missed the BttF trilogy steelbook because I was in a meeting - at least this is something I can control rather than let fate decide...

The zbox curator has recently become my hero! And I don't think it's fair to attack zavvi for this... I love my zboxes and my steelbooks so this is win win for me... And I think it's fine that certain limited editions are only available in a certain way. I'm annoyed I missed the BttF trilogy steelbook because I was in a meeting - at least this is something I can control rather than let fate decide...
You must love ZBOX curator

1 message, joined yesterday.
"I love my zboxes".. "And I think it's fine that certain limited editions are only available in a certain way"

Zavvi employee.

Reactions: earthscope
1 message, joined yesterday.
"I love my zboxes".. "And I think it's fine that certain limited editions are only available in a certain way"

Zavvi employee.

I did think that too tho

:rofl: Someone out there loves a ZBOX, not everyone hates them :p maybe its ZBOX curator ? @paulboland

Lol yeah some"one"

Reactions: luke98
Zavvi=company
Companies goals are to make money
We are not the only people in the world buying their stuff
People buy their stuff without spending 86 pages recycling the same old claptrap about how it's unacceptable yet still order.
So it will continue
Exercise your right as a consumer and don't buy.

Steelbook actually looks good from the better image I found on another website
cap_full.jpg

If this is a full gloss finish it will look great