Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I quit collecting steelbooks. I dont have a feeling that steelbooks are rare, and for collectors only. I still remembered 2 years ago when i started, Iron Man, Thor and CA were holy grail. But now, you can find a ton of different Marvel steelbooks.

Reactions: earthscope
This is why I quit collecting steelbooks. I dont have a feeling that steelbooks are rare, and for collectors only. I still remembered 2 years ago when i started, Iron Man, Thor and CA were holy grail. But now, you can find a ton of different Marvel steelbooks.

Just out of curiosity, why do you visit steelbook forums if you don't collect steelbooks anymore? I'm not trying to stir the pot, the thought hit me while I read your post.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Zavvi can be lousy at times but what's worse are collectors who only want to collect so that they can sell things again at high price. People like you makes life hard for others who just want great-looking collection.

If you want something rare, I'd suggest collecting airplanes. The real thing. Rest assured not many will have that.

Those steelbooks you speak of are STILL selling for more than they cost upon release, so what's the problem ? They can re-release the same item a hundred times but if something is considered grail, it will always remain that way.

And to stop collecting because they aren't rare ? It's a Marvel item. They will re-release the sh!t out of it ... Look at the budgets Marvel films have. To keep that budget high with every film they make and hire the best in the business they need to sell a ton of merchandise.

I personally started collecting steelbooks because admittedly prior to that I was streaming films and missing out on the higher bitrates and all the extras bluray discs are packed with. So it only made sense to collect the best version of the film with all the extra bells and whistles rather than just the amaray version.

I saw something [;)] on twitter :p , this is going live before the end of November , that came from the people who posted the artwork for Iron Man early , so no ZBOX only then mwahahahaha :naughty::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Lolwat, for real? Its going to be sold alone also?
Wow the shitstorm this will start xD But seriously, if ppl fall for that crap and buy the ZBox just for the steel, then they got themselves to blame.

Reactions: Flloydo and luke98