Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The day when I subscribe to the thread so I can be watching in case they add this as a stand-alone order, the art gets posted and everyone starts complaining which causes a bunch of notifications... FML (n):bag::arghh::banghead: :naughty:

If the art was being praised you would still get notifications!

Reactions: chunk
Just sent in the cancellation request ... and it magically went from "Order being processed " to "Awaiting stock pick" with "processing cancellation request" in bold.

They will find an excuse to post it to me so I have to pay postage to send it back.

If you've tried to cancel before they ship and it doesn't cancel contact them and you'll get the email with free postage back :thumbs:

Reactions: InAFalsetto
If you've tried to cancel before they ship and it doesn't cancel contact them and you'll get the email with free postage back :thumbs:

I've tried that just recently and they would simply not acknowledge that the cancellation went in while Order Being Processed was on the order page. When I checked back, the status went to Awaiting Stock Pick with the cancellation still in place and eventually got an email saying that the cancellation failed when the item was being processed to be shipped. I even contacted them directly, but of course they just gave a canned answer back. :banghead:

In other words, best not to order until you are absolutely sure you are getting what you want at the right price, IMO anyway. Now I'm stuck with 4 steelbooks that I don't need because they ended up being duplicates!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

I just went through that. I did get a free return label, but it turns out that Collect+ doesnt work in Sweden so GG. They refused to pay for the postage and all i got was a 20% refund on the steels i had already canceled.
************** (edited) ***********

Sry for bad language :notworthy:

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
If this becomes available on its own this was quoted on Twitter by Zbox Curator
Very few remaining, if something does happen it will be over the next 2 weeks and that was just for Captain America

Original glossy Captain America release blows this one away.

Can't even make out the inside art. Is it black and white?

Should be full colour at the price they are demanding for these. Cheap item at a premium price as always with Zavvi.

Ebay is going to be flooded with this garbage.
The inside artwork in the mock up is Black and White Photo image
06.jpg

Very dissapointed about the matte especially after that price

Inside art is awful and the lenti don't match up.

Well done zav/ Disney/ marvel

Reactions: dLux
Just got my copy through along with IM. I'm really pleased with this and like the embossed title. The lenti doesn't line up with the edge graphics, but tbh as it takes up 95% of the front anyhow this isn't an issue for me and the overall effect is great. I understand this wouldn't be the case for the ocd purists out there though.

I'm now looking forward to the rest of the wave, as I'm really liking these :)