Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Priced up at £24.99 I'd assume it must be the 3D version or at least I'd hope it would be unless they're going to lower that price.

I knew I should have waited before I ordered this from amazon.de ;)
I'm curious what this will turn out to be as far as the art goes and whether it will be 2D + 3D.

Is this an HMV Exclusive? I don't see that in the product listing.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Going to have to think about this one...now if Transformers 3 comes out somewhere else too... :naughty:

ah...nice! Quick question...how do I cancel an order from Amazon.de? Any useful links?

Go to your account, access your orders and choose the one you want to cancel. There should be 4 options and one of them is to cancel. Most of the screens are identical to the American amazon, so you can use it as guidence

Reactions: jbsolo
I hope it's different from the amazon.de cover. I had two on order at amazon.de, and cancelled one so I could order this bad boy when it's up for sale :D

....it just NEVER stops! Now I don't know if I should cancel the more expensive German release, or wait to see if this is a 3D version.

Damn you steelbook Gods....

Go to your account, access your orders and choose the one you want to cancel. There should be 4 options and one of them is to cancel. Most of the screens are identical to the American amazon, so you can use it as guidence

Thanks, Horhay! I'll print screen both and compare!