Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done @Flloydo buddy :)

It's a beauty, that's for sure. Inside art is awesome also!

EPIC find @Flloydo!!! :woot: Congrats! :thumbs: I have the Amazon.de Exclusive (same WWA steelbook) but with BD + 3D + DVD. It's an absolute BEAUT of a steel!:hungry::drool:

Cheers, I loves it.

I didn't realise the German had 3D but it's cool, I'm just happy I found a copy. I was with some guys from work and I had to explain the whole steel thing lol
And they was cool, but I showed them Thor and I said if you ever see it and it's damage free then pick it up for me and I'll pay them back.
Patience always pays off (hope it pays off with spotlight lol)

Okay so after walking in CEX nearly every day for the past 4 years it has finally paid off (well it's paid off quite a number of times) but I finally have this bad boy in the collection.

I just need Thor HMV now

Perfect condition too, also came with the uv but I assume that's expired

View attachment 263488

I didn't realise this was gloss!! With spot gloss on the back!!
Thought it was matte. So happy

(And the colouring looks much better on this compared to the new zavvi civil war steel colours, serioulsy no comparison - as mentioned by someone yesterday)
Nice find dude! It's easily one of my favourite steels... this and Thor are a thing of beauty. :drool:

Just taken the stickers off etc and it's absolutely perfect

The tiniest bit of wear on the bottom underneath part. Very tiny and it was open, on the bottom shelf where kids could get their mits on it and it's fine so I'm a happy bunny

Just realised that this week I got the kimchi winter soldier and zavvi civil war steels on the same day and a few days later the first film original steel lol random

Finding it in Cex is awesome, had to get ours on eBay aaaaaggggeeesss ago but I still love it and although I love lenticulars didn't swap or get the newer zavvi one. This is a thing of beauty :drool:

Reactions: Wreck
I think a winter soldier variant of this would've been good with the faded shield, similar to the Kimchi Fullslip Art.

Surprised they haven't done one like that yet