Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to drag up an old thread , Have a question to anybody that owns a sealed copy spotted this copy and wondered did hmv ever wrap this steelbook in this style cellophane :thumbs:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 287
Sorry to drag up an old thread , Have a question to anybody that owns a sealed copy spotted this copy and wondered did hmv ever wrap this steelbook in this style cellophane :thumbs:

shrink wrap looks too loose. I remember this had a much tighter shrink wrap.

Yes. That looks like a HMV security sticker seal across the middle.
Thank you for your reply appreciated i know the security band is right and the sticker is it's the cellophane look's different to other copy's am looking at if you look at the bottom it's folded over cellophane that is why am asking did hmv ever do that style wrapping :thumbs:

Thats my copy the shrink is super tight bit like them japan shrinks clean and tight. The security seal looks genuine but the shrink looks a bit baggy whether it was resealed or original who knows not every steel comes out perfect from factory.
Screenshot_20180601-233012_Gallery.jpg

Looks 100% genuine to me. I recall Thor was the same as was The Green Hornet which were not super tight. That security seal was often tighter.