Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date:[/B] September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Here for REGULAR or BILINGUAL editions
Price: 29.99$+tx (has been 26.99$)
Units: 6630 Reg, 1170 Bilingual J card. Total 7800 units
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Finish: Matte
Notes: Title is Debossed
BLUE STAMP CAN BE REMOVED WITH RUBBING
ALCOHOL

catws_sb34-jpg.71659
back-of-steelbook-jpg.83749

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

catws_sbfront-jpg.71658

M2206813.jpg back of steelbook.jpg

Scanavo video preview

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
Canada will be the same art as USA.
USA thread : here

Last edited by a moderator:
all the steelbooks were basically the uk one(zavvi)(except future shop) but simply dressed up differently, I will not get the zavvi captain America if same thing happens...if they would have an exclusive cover I'd say fine but every steel you open is simply the UK one dressed up differently by different country.... it's the same steel as zavvi... so why get the UK one when you can get it by buying other country's copies ???... that would be a good teaching lesson for zavvi also, that they need to step up their game, blufans just did raise the bar, it's time for other companies to do so to offer up different artwirk that we won't feel we spent out money just to get the different j-card or artwork... but even though future shop sucks(I live in canada so I know many stories) they actually put nice steelbooks out...at least they are different.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

oki true even though I bought all the different copies of thor I only opened one, so I go what people have said.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

but that Taiwan slip cover is the nicest of them all, a true Gem....with Kimchi :)