Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date:[/B] September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Here for REGULAR or BILINGUAL editions
Price: 29.99$+tx (has been 26.99$)
Units: 6630 Reg, 1170 Bilingual J card. Total 7800 units
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Finish: Matte
Notes: Title is Debossed
BLUE STAMP CAN BE REMOVED WITH RUBBING
ALCOHOL

catws_sb34-jpg.71659
back-of-steelbook-jpg.83749

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

catws_sbfront-jpg.71658

M2206813.jpg back of steelbook.jpg

Scanavo video preview

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
Canada will be the same art as USA.
USA thread : here

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda puzzeled, I thought That captain America 2 would have been as popular as Thor 2. Thors 2 Sold out so quickly on FS as pre-order but Captain-America 2 doesn't seem to be selling as well. I am very surprised as Zavvi sold out so quickly. What Am I Missing ?

I'm kinda puzzeled, I thought That captain America 2 would have been as popular as Thor 2. Thors 2 Sold out so quickly on FS as pre-order but Captain-America 2 doesn't seem to be selling as well. I am very surprised as Zavvi sold out so quickly. What Am I Missing ?

It is but CA:TWS has a much much bigger print run

Reactions: zerox39
what does TWS mean ? and how does it affect the pre-sales of FS CA not being as strong as Thor 2 as I mentioned in my post ?

TWS is The Winter Soldier!!! Cap 2 just has a larger print run thats probably why it wont sell out as quickly as Thor 2 because they just threw in Thor 2 to see what would happen in sales and it sky rocketed hence the larger print run for Cap 2 so they can make more dough!!! :thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus and zerox39
Like having the title on the spine but the front cover would look cleaner without it. Anyone think about making a hybrid with the NA release and the rest of the world release?

Reactions: steellogic
Like having the title on the spine but the front cover would look cleaner without it. Anyone think about making a hybrid with the NA release and the rest of the world release?

Agree 100%. It would look a lot nicer with a clean finish.
When I heard that the designer of the 'Under the Skin' steelbook decided to remove the text from the front cover, I was skeptical, but it looks so much nicer without the text.
I hope more steelbooks in the future are done the same way. Text on the spine, not on the front.