Release date: August 14th, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon.de

81UVP-Xp23L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 573
Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like the front. It gets boring when numerous countries release a steel with the same artwork. Its good that it differs from the Zavvi version.

The spine, however, is a different matter...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the place holders stay the same, german release no title on front or the spine but zavvi's looks like it would have the latter. Oh well I will get them all, I welcome a variety of artwork.

I like the front very much, I was hoping they would use that one :drool:.

I'm not disappointed, because I never entertained the thought this film wouldn't have a global title-less print run, never thought the spine would have a title either (and the end result is ******, indeed).

That teaser poster used for the front is certainly better than the theatrical poster (though that one is streets ahead of the overstuffed 'efforts' for Iron Man 3 or Thor 2), where they all march towards us looking all photoshopped (no one's looking in the same direction, and Scarlett Johansson looks plain weird).

Good thing about Cap is, he doesn't have a floating cape that would crawl its way to the backart, Thor style :D.

Here's my top choice for backart:

elMJlq.jpg

If not, then :

Choice #2, the simpliest choice, perhaps too plain if it's not glossy (and it won't be) :

hhX1LM.jpg

Choice #3, showcasing a pivotal character of the franchise and this film in particular :

TMbalN.jpg

Reactions: kaworu nagisa
If that first picture was back art, and either
Fury getting shot at in the car, in hospital, or one of Cap/Bucky's fights, or maybe even the elevator scene
, just something un-lame and generic like the Thor 2 inner art, a title-less spine and front would be bearable.