Release date: August 14th, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon.de

81UVP-Xp23L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 573
Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the Best Buy and FutureShop version(s), any will do. All European versions, as well as Korea and so on were identical*.

*once opened.

And that is exactly how future Marvel steelbooks will be. English title in North America,and title free around the rest of the world with the appropriate language J-Card.
The UK gets the title free editions because it's in Europe :-(

I decided to order this because of the unique title (The Return of the First Avenger). I know it's not actually on the steel itself, but the unique J-Card is cool. Plus, it may have that title in the credits instead as well.

Regarding the title - The Return of the First Avenger - does anyone know if it shows up in the movie itself? Just wondering if Germany is getting a different disc content than the rest of Europe?

Regarding the title - The Return of the First Avenger - does anyone know if it shows up in the movie itself? Just wondering if Germany is getting a different disc content than the rest of Europe?
Hmm that's a good point. I pre-ordered this as I missed out on the Zavvi pre-orders and just noticed there are no English subtitles.

The German Iron Man Trilogy Steelbook I purchased had some text-based special features which were all in German, I wonder if that'd also be the case with this.

My guess is that the discs will say The Return of the First Avenger and that it will also be in the credits at the end (The title doesn't appear at the beginning of the movie, at least in the US anyway). Even if it doesn't, it's cool that it's on the J-Card.

I'm really excited for this steelbook, I created my account on here some time ago but never really did more than just look at the topics,
I pre-ordered this one from amazon.de I can't wait for this to arrive!
I had to watch the movie in french at the cinema because there was no english version available in my area, and I can never appreciate a movie fully when it's not in its original language so I can't wait for this to arrive :)

Was just about to cancel this one in favour to the UK version? Now I'm torn, what do guys, what do? :ohno:
If you like to go for unique, this should be unique, since it has a different title. Although I can't guarantee the title will be different anywhere but the J-Card. I'm hoping it will be on the discs and in the credits as well. Other than that, they will all be the same artwork with a few insignificant differences.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Looks like this took a nice price-drop when it was going in and out of stock! My order details has a price of 19.05 :thumbs::drool: Guess I'll be keeping this pre-order for sure now with the 3D being that price...

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
Looks like this took a nice price-drop when it was going in and out of stock! My order details has a price of 19.05 :thumbs::drool: Guess I'll be keeping this pre-order for sure now with the 3D being that price...

Yeah, it appears to have dropped from 28.22 EUR to 22.86 for me. I remember it being explained somewhere on this forum (the Non-Stop forum I believe) about US customers paying a lower price, not sure why but that's an awesome price :thumbs:

Nice, when I ordered this it was over 32 EUR delivered, now it's 26.66 EUR delivered - not a bad price drop :)

Despite managing to order a copy on Zavvi on Thursday, I think I'm going to double dip on this - if my Zavvi order turns up mint I may just end up passing it on to another Ninja at cost or something, having said that I like "The Return of the First Avenger" title on the slip, so who knows.