Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 3rd, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.jp
HMV.co.jp

51+XNnVOXKL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what I'm worried about is that Amaray case of movie nex that comes with it, I'm worried that they will shrink wrap both of them together whether it's in the front or the back it would suck, either we don't see front artwork of steelbook because of Amaray, or if they shrink wrap the Amaray to the back, we won't get to enjoy the beauty of the j-card...

just hope it comes totally separate from the steelbook but since they are advertising it as a package, I doubt it wouldn't be shrinked wrapped together,

Last edited:
Nothing will compare to
Captain America Japan

This release will never reach the level of Grail that the first Japan one has.

Last edited:
Cap Am TW?

I actually had written in my Post Captain America Taiwan but had removed it since it wasn't a thread pertinent to the Taiwan Release but in my opinion;.

NO ''Captain America Taiwan'' is one of the most difficult steelbooks to find and is in the ultimate Grail Level of Release as a Steelbook.

Captain America Taiwan(One of the most rare Steelbook to find) is even more rare than ''Captain America Japan'' that is Also A Grail Release.

This release, I guess will see, but I don't think it will compare to the 2 Original Movie Grail Release.

Last edited:
Does anybody know when they include the Amaray Movie Nex with the steel, how they shrink wrap it ? with or without the steel ? do they come separate or shrink wrapped together ?