Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,427
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,041
Last edited by a moderator:
Will we have to pay up front for preorders? If we do my plans might be changing on this release. Damn you Indiana Jones Zavvi and Frozen Blufans.

From Novamedia's FB page, the price of each should be $49, with a 5% discount for first day purchases. :)

And do we know if shipping is included at the $49 price or not? It will suck if its $10 like on Kimchi

Will we have to pay up front for preorders? If we do my plans might be changing on this release. Damn you Indiana Jones Zavvi and Frozen Blufans.

And do we know if shipping is included at the $49 price or not? It will suck if its $10 like on Kimchi

I would assume you will pay the $49 (for the steel) when you pre order and then shipping on top just like with Kimchi. :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: harry

I'm guessing shipping will be extra and total payment via PayPal.

Via Facebook page
Novamedia
2 mins ·
Unfortunately, we'd like to notify a wrong information of Web site open date & Captain America : Winter Soldier pre-order date.

I saw HDN thread of CA. The date is wrong. We already informed what our web site faced little problem. Now, we fixing, yet.

So, we can't open this Sunday. Also, CA pre-order, too. I'm so sorry.
But, CA will released first week of September.

We're doing our best about web site launching! Please, will have to be patient!

One more thing, we will add another gift to Captain America : Winter Soldier steelbook. So, We're waiting to confirmation of Disney, now. If it confirmed that, We announce that information ONLY our facebook.

Thank you.

This was posted on FB about half an hour ago, good news!! :)

>> We announce good news of Novamedia release. <Captain America : Winter Soldier Nova Choice No.1> Full slip version will included 36 Pages mini-book. It's aprroved from Disney.

Lenticular version will included a booklet enclosed in the steelbook.

Finally, Nova web site will open on next Monday. and then, after 3 days, CA pre-order starts.

But, we faced what CA shipping date is delayed. Korea Post office cannot ship on the first week of September. Because, September 6~9th is Korean big holiday "Chu-suk". Post Office informed can't ship all until September 9th.

So, our first shipping date will be September 10th. Please, understand this matter.

Thank you.

10624963_486046558165788_7835486136869632553_n.jpg

It states that the lenticular will have the 36 page booklet inside the steelbook. So I would think the full slip booklet will be bigger as shown in the pic. Going for the Full Slip!! :drool: :woot: :woot:

Reactions: Bluprint and harry
Yes, yes and yes :woot: When's the go-live!
well on their Facebook, i think they said store goes live on the 1st and three days after is the pre-order date (so the 4th) possibly? I think that's right, but i could be wrong...
It's bad English, but I'd assume "Open on next Monday" means 25th - as that's next Monday, with pre-orders starting on the 28th.

Reactions: rj531
It's bad English, but I'd assume "Open on next Monday" means 25th - as that's next Monday, with pre-orders starting on the 28th.

yeah i replied to them on Facebook about the store opening and got no real answer, so i was still confused, i hope it's this monday and not the 1st that it opens.

Reactions: MrBMT