Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,427
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,042
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going all out for the Lenti and then if after that it's still available I'll go for the Full

I found out to my cost with Rush that you need to make your decision early

For this one, I think I will go full slip. I bet that red on white is going to look very slick and with a high quality material it's gonna be very nice.

My only disappointment with all these awesome full slips is that there is absolutely nothing available to keep and protect them on the shelf. It's kinda frustrating. My KimchiDVD Amelie is just sitting between two other steels with the book behind it and totally unprotected. Same with The Pianist. Same with my Rush full slip, one of the nicest in my collection, and I have nothing to put it in. It would be a very very good thing if the Asian shops producing these thicker packages would also include a fitting clear shell to keep it on the shelf well. If not include it for free, then at least produce them and sell them in packs or something. But actually including one in the price of the package makes more sense because every single collector buying one will want one and these slips are coming out in different sizes so you would only need one that fits your Rush full slip, and one that fits your KimchiDVD Lenticular Snowpiercer, etc...

Per OP, the steelbook itself has the WWA so it will most likely be embossed on both the shield and the plane's door frame like all the others except the US and FS releases.

Yeah i know it's the same artwork.Was just wondering if it would have the embossing and if so , would have the embossing hanger error? Guessing there coming from the same factory.

Yeah i know it's the same artwork.Was just wondering if it would have the embossing and if so , would have the embossing hanger error? Guessing there coming from the same factory.

Only one that may not have the Hanger error is the Blufans release, as its being made separately :)