Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,425
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,038
Last edited by a moderator:
12pm UK Time tomorrow
A lot of people trying to order I hope they have decent server to handle the traffic

Be interesting to see how many dam I cant get my order in posts happen
F5 key tomorrow will be in overdrive
Let the madness begin and will we all need a stiff drink after tomorrow
Good Luck to all trying to order tomorrow

Reactions: earthscope
I really want the lenticular version, but I've got to pick my daughter up from her 1st day at preschool, so will miss the go live.

If anyone is planning on just getting a full slip, could they get me a lenticular as well please? PM me if able

Thanks

I tried the billing agreement before I was even considering giving my personal info to the site and got the now familiar ," Unable to communicate with the PayPal gateway." Has anyone else been able to pay for anything using the billing agreement with Paypal, or other payment options and if so please elaborate? I can see paypal has been an issue for others from the site forum. I got my registration to work and an email conformation on Sunday so where do you go from here. I really do not feel like giving them my name, address, phone number, ect, until I know I can buy anything. The site doesn't seem ready which makes me a little nervous because didn't there test site get hacked? I would really like a copy of both CA:WS exclusives but not at the moment. Any help would be much appreciated because most but not all ninjas in this forum are acting like they are ready to order.

I tried the billing agreement before I was even considering giving my personal info to the site and got the now familiar ," Unable to communicate with the PayPal gateway." Has anyone else been able to pay for anything using the billing agreement with Paypal, or other payment options and if so please elaborate? I can see paypal has been an issue for others from the site forum. I got my registration to work and an email conformation on Sunday so where do you go from here. I really do not feel like giving them my name, address, phone number, ect, until I know I can buy anything. The site doesn't seem ready which makes me a little nervous because didn't there test site get hacked? I would really like a copy of both CA:WS exclusives but not at the moment. Any help would be much appreciated because most but not all ninjas in this forum are acting like they are ready to order.

I am getting the same error message, will wait to see they said it was supposed to be fixed

@Jaxxx
I did a dummy run with them and added an item to my cart. Went through the various stages, then pressed the order button which took me directly to PayPal to make the final payment which I didn't of course. All went smoothly placing an order that way without the Billing agreement. Also I don't think there's anything to worry about regarding giving them your home address and telephone number!
I have every faith they are just as safe and secure as (Kimchi, KSteelbook, Plain Archive, JSDVD) etc.....:thumbs:

I hope that helps!

Also I think these questions are better posted in the retailer thread..:)

Last edited:
I have a feeling it's going to be major lag time once the go to live goes. I pray there are no hiccups but as a start up company, I have a feeling there will be and some of us are going to be disappointed. One thing I'm happy about is that they are smart enough to limit orders because there are hoarders on this site (you know who you are). Even with the limit, hoarders i'm sure can bypass the limits set in place by creating multiple email accounts. I hope everyone gets a fair shot of getting one each. Good luck ninjas!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint and rj531
I have a feeling it's going to be major lag time once the go to live goes. I pray there are no hiccups but as a start up company, I have a feeling there will be and some of us are going to be disappointed. One thing I'm happy about is that they are smart enough to limit orders because there are hoarders on this site (you know who you are). This way everyone should get a fair shot of getting one of each.
Well I have a feeling my streak ends tomorrow. So far up to this point I was able to get the steels I wanted. But in this case with a new site and just 1500 copies this will go out pretty quick. Lenti gone in 5-10 minutes and the Full slip between 10-20mins.

Well I have a feeling my streak ends tomorrow. So far up to this point I was able to get the steels I wanted. But in this case with a new site and just 1500 copies this will go out pretty quick. Lenti gone in 5-10 minutes and the Full slip between 10-20mins.

I'm with you my friend. If all else fails and I can get a full slip (which is the one I'm leaning towards), I'll be happy. All I know is that I'm going to be ready to go when the time comes. Alarm is set and I'm ready to hit the sack. The things we do for steelbooks :D

I've never ordered from Novamedia or any Korean reatiler but I looked at the shipping options and found K packet, EMS, and TNT. Do these affect shipping speed or just the packaging? I assume the most expensive is the most protected.