Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,427
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,041
Last edited by a moderator:
someone just paid $451.00 for #1 of 500....that's just STUPID!!!:LOL::p

Lots of OCD collectors out there with money to burn. Everyone has a preference of what they like to splash money on ... I've spent silly money modifying my car (family thought I was mad, although it impressed mates) so seeing people cough up money for limited edition items doesn't surprise me.

someone just paid $451.00 for #1 of 500....that's just STUPID!!!:LOL::p

I wonder if you'd think the buyer was stupid if you were the seller... lol, while I won't pay that much for this steel, more power to those that would. Afterall, they have the money to splurge. I'm just glad I got it for regular price and I'm more grateful for sites like HDN & their helpful staff & members who alert people on upcoming steels and provide info.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I wonder if you'd think the buyer was stupid if you were the seller... lol, while I won't pay that much for this steel, more power to those that would. Afterall, they have the money to splurge. I'm just glad I got it for regular price and I'm more grateful for sites like HDN & their helpful staff & members who alert people on upcoming steels and provide info.
Yeah, lets just say that on occasion when I make a sale on ebay I think the buyer is a moron for paying what I was asking. Especially when people buy it now on my auctions with best offer available. It happens with surprising regularity.

Yeah, lets just say that on occasion when I make a sale on ebay I think the buyer is a moron for paying what I was asking. Especially when people buy it now on my auctions with best offer available. It happens with surprising regularity.
Anything that I put on Ebay goes on at standard retail price so I certainly wouldn't call buyers morons. [emoji3]

• Informative
honestly i think the full slip is superior to the lenticular for this release. front and the gorgeous back. full slip owns!

Im gunna have to beg to differ on that one, Jimmbo. This is one of the best Lentis of all time. Look at the price it commands.

I do think the full slip is amazing and it's one of the best ever full slips too

Im gunna have to beg to differ on that one, Jimmbo. This is one of the best Lentis of all time. Look at the price it commands.

I do think the full slip is amazing and it's one of the best ever full slips too

lol. s'all good bubbs. ive never seen it in hand so maybe that's why. or is it maybe because novamedia's site sucked heuvos and i got hosed during the preorder and was only able to snag the full. that could be it. :joy:

• Helpful Post
I've been wanting this for a long time and finally was able to acquire one thanks to help from a fellow Ninja. I also purchased the Thor 2 Kimchi lenti at the same time. I can't wait to get them. Needless to say, my wallet will be taking a little break from steelbook buying. Lol.

• Helpful Post