Purchase Links:
Boomerangshop.com
eTHAICD.COM
ThaiCDExpress.com
( * see note on ThaiCDExpress.com)
Price: 1,799.00 Baht
Discs: 2
Artwork: Same design as others but with Thai 1/4 slip

Boomerangshop.com has this in stock, but their shipping is killer!

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Asopp and Drum18
I dunno, if the Taiwan slip looks like the Taiwan Thor TDW, and this slip matches the Thailand IM2 and Thor TDW, then I'd probably choose Taiwan #1 and this #2
I agree that that TW looks to be quite nice, especially if it matches Thor. The front of the Thor Th slip was kind of lackluster though, while this Capt. A slip has the shield. I think if done like I'm seeing it in my head (brighter than the pics with carefully placed embossing and an embossed back like Thor had), it will be REALLY NICE! My #2 spot is between HK & TW. Very close race there though. Will have to have them in hand for a final verdict. I think ALL 3 will be AWESOME and an order will just be left up to personal preference.

I received mine today from ethaicd and it really is a quarter slip beauty. It is a pity that I was not able to get the HK version to complete my 1/4 slip collection.

PS: it was very well packed in a cardboard box with much bubble wrap for protection. Just like from Kimchidvd for example.

• Informative
Reactions: eLviS1987 and vläd
I received mine today from ethaicd and it really is a quarter slip beauty. It is a pity that I was not able to get the HK version to complete my 1/4 slip collection.

PS: it was very well packed in a cardboard box with much bubble wrap for protection. Just like from Kimchidvd for example.

that was fast! Dhl express? any customs ??

I think this slip beats the one from Taiwan, but this is just IMHO.

On the other note, it seems like it became more about slips rather than steels :yawn:
The steel would have been great but that freakishly embossed gate ruins it completely.

Future Shop/Best Buy are the ones to get! I have Future Shop and Blufans on order and I think this will do it for now. Might order the Novamedia one but I doubt it if the embossing will remain the same. Will also be disappointed if Blufans will have the same defect.

P.S. Love those slips on the upcoming Walmart exclusives though, but will save it for the slips slips section :D

I have NO clue as to what's going on with my copy! Must be one of those 'round the world trips to get to me. USPS tracking shows in NY. Why this would go from Thailand to NY to get to the west coast is beyond me!