Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
goona have a lot in it, hope they don't go jumbo :stop:

(3D+Blu-ray+DVD+Digital HD Copy)

basil :thumbs:

p.s. can a mod please add in op please.

So glad I got my orders in before they called it Steelbook and had any restrictions on the amount of copies you could order. Acted on instinct and it paid off :) Made off like a bandit :)

So glad I got my orders in before they called it Steelbook and had any restrictions on the amount of copies you could order. Acted on instinct and it paid off :) Made off like a bandit :)
I'm happy for you, but since I plan to be in the store on release date, I'll still be getting all the copies I want :)
Except Disney/Marvel will be releasing a bunch of this steel, it'll sell out fast

I'm glad they'll be including a DVD with this steel. Truly a complete set which should have been done for Thor. Perhaps Disney decided to pony up the extra cents since they got a ton of money on the cinema run of CA2 :naughty:.
That being said, I'm going to enjoy my store run on release day.

Reactions: Bagman99
earlier today i tried to order a couple copies and got the message it was 1 per order. later in the day, i was putzing on my phone and tried again, and this time was able to place an order for 2? not sure why that is, but just fyi in case that holds true. could have been a freak occurance i guess, but the order went thru, as i have a confirmation email.

I'm glad they'll be including a DVD with this steel. Truly a complete set which should have been done for Thor. Perhaps Disney decided to pony up the extra cents since they got a ton of money on the cinema run of CA2 :naughty:.
That being said, I'm going to enjoy my store run on release day.

Perhaps a premature excitement on my part. It's been noted elsewhere that this will not include the DVD. Oh well...