Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@domalorite are the release date previously Provided Still valid or it has been pushed ?

Last Update;

Captain America: TWS BE

Update from Blufans:

Expected arrival: 2015-03-01
Expected release shipping: 2015-03-16
Samples should be made public 2015-03-03

Response from domalorite;

No changes announced for any of the Marvel releases you asked. But I don't think they will be releasing any this month.

Before the Chinese new year (19th Feb) they plan to be releasing the Rock boxset, and the Maze Runner.

And I guess it will be beginning of March before things get back to normal in China after the festival.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pdbluray
That's a pity its a matte finish
The UK was a gloss finish

I did not put my name down for the Captain America Winter Solider group buy but I did for Captain America the First Avenger
Note that is also a full matte finish
I'm on the Final Group Buy list for Captain America The First Avenger Lenticular :thumbs:

Seriously "Guardians of the Galaxy" better return to glossy finish. However, if it is, it wouldn't match with the rest of the Marvel Blufans Steels except Iron Man.

Reactions: PoisonClan
It is unfortunate it's going to be matte, but I have the NZ steelbook which is glossy like the UK one, so at least I can look at that one for that particular feature. Now to see what the actual artwork looks like...

How do we chose between the lenti and 1/4, any pictures of the slips @domalorite

This information wasn't available at pre-order time, I was expecting only 1 version of each from info given... now upgrading to 2 copies for each version is some serious money all at once.

wall-e we already knew in advance that there was 2 versions: FullSlip and Lenticular so we were prepared but for the rest of the marvel series if we have to double every release, it is kinda last minute to give us this precious info when shipping dates are just around the corner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
Kevin said The complete package of this release will be revealed in about couple weeks. (1/4 and Lenticular artworks)

Last edited:
How do we chose between the lenti and 1/4, any pictures of the slips @domalorite

This information wasn't available at pre-order time, I was expecting only 1 version of each from info given... now upgrading to 2 copies for each version is some serious money all at once.

These are the only photos posted on Blufans.

The 1/4 slip replaces the combo pack, which has been cancelled. Separate purchases.

• Informative
Reactions: Actarus
I think it looks perfectly fine. Super excited to start my marvel collection. As I have zero marvel steels (IM) in New York atm, blufans was the perfect way for me to start the collection!

Reactions: fleurgasm