Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised about Captain America himself being embossed. This is the only one I didn't request on the GB preorder, but I like it and hope I can grab one when cancellations start coming in.

The Matte finish can easily be solved...

Gotta admit I'm not sold on these ones....if I didn't already have the HMV and Best Buy Steelbooks then I would go for them, however the artwork for Cap 1 isn't better than the HMV steelbook IMO and the Cap 2 steelie is pretty much the same as the Best Buy one. Ah well, at least that's saved me some £££
Yep, completely agree. Blufans have really spectacularly failed, they can't even get a printing company to fulfill their basic requirements, that really doesn't give confidence for future releases. Already got the Nova full slip so see no need to double dip on Cap 2 and I immediately sold my FS one for being matte.

At least because of this major disaster Kevin is allowing people to cancel and not penalise them for it. A very wise move, gotta respect that.

Can one cancel /withdraw from the HDN GB of this title without penalty /blacklisting due to the disastrous change in the design of the steelbook.
Only asking. Will honour my commitment if not possible. Appreciate HDN efforts.

Reactions: gaeljet
Can one cancel /withdraw from the HDN GB of this title without penalty /blacklisting due to the disastrous change in the design of the steelbook.
Only asking. Will honour my commitment if not possible. Appreciate HDN efforts.
Don't cancel Blufans. They will never end up 2 for £25 two weeks after release. [emoji2][emoji106]

I don't buy steels to flip for a profit. I would rather spend my money on something I really like/want. Sadly its not this.
You'll only regret not keeping your order. So many others have quit too early. If, when in hand, you still don't like it, sell it and buy the version you do like. That's not profiteering, that's logic. [emoji2][emoji106]

I don't know about any other shipping schedules.

But Blufans have said they will ship the lenticular version after the first week of April.

Also Blufans have not announced the 1/4 slip for both CA1 & CA2, and so they are not even for sale yet.

For the lenticular version, that's true, yes.

But Kevin invoiced the group buy members for the CA1 & CA2 quarter-slips and stated that shipping for them would be in the week of March 23rd. :cautious:

But Kevin invoiced the group buy members for the CA1 & CA2 quarter-slips and stated that shipping for them would be in the week of March 23rd. :cautious:
True that, I guess it's for those who R on his CA1/2 GBs, but either way the above statement is true and my payment is through so roll on March 23rd :happy:

Reactions: monsterzebra
i see Wreck has said there will be a UK hub for this now so i'm guessing that the copies for the European members will go straight to Cooey then to us, and not to Wreck then to Cooey and then onto us?