Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feels like forever since I got the Taiwan version of this. I'm not happy with any of the SB's for CA2. Hopefully the BF Lenti will surprise.

Taiwan kills this one
From the photos, I think Taiwan is much better, but may be different in hand, but you're still gonna buy the BLUFANS version anyway :naughty:
I cancelled my 1/4 slips GB due to lack of funds and I can honestly say from the pics I'm not too bothered, money saved.
Smart move in terms of managing your funds, but when you see in-hand photos, you're gonna want one.
Feels like forever since I got the Taiwan version of this. I'm not happy with any of the SB's for CA2. Hopefully the BF Lenti will surprise.
CA2 BF Lenti is going to be the best, no surprises there. Hopefully you've secured your copy, or be prepared to pay twice ;)

From the photos, I think Taiwan is much better, but may be different in hand, but you're still gonna buy the BLUFANS version anyway :naughty:

Smart move in terms of managing your funds, but when you see in-hand photos, you're gonna want one.

CA2 BF Lenti is going to be the best, no surprises there. Hopefully you've secured your copy, or be prepared to pay twice ;)
A lenticular can't save this, glad I dropped out. the Nova full slip is vastly better, great gloss steel and stunning slip. The card quality alone makes Nova better products compared to the much thinner and not as well finished Blufans slips.

I have so far been disappointed with Cap which is a poor steelbook with a great slip and Iron Man which has a great steel but poor lenti. I'm hoping the Thor versions will be better, but this CA2 is most definitely not the best version available. maybe just in the lenti, but not package [emoji4]

Last edited:
The WWA release went a bit wrong with the embossing on the front but at least they were trying something innovative. Instead of correcting the embossing around the launch bay door Blufans has just dumbed down the embossing with the standard frame and then for good measure sucked the gloss finish out of it.