Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 153324

Wow I reallydont get all the hate for BF guys. If you actually received these steels and opened them I'm sure you would like them

Now that's an outstanding display. You can really tell talent from a mile away when you look at the setup done by NoDings. Such precision and attention to detail. Well done bro. I'm sure you've saved a spot for the best CA2 lenti with an alarm system to keep the happy fingers away :naughty:

Forgot to mention how nice those Blufans titles look.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Really like that. The art cards look great too, with being the similar finish to the rest of them they should look superb in-hand!

Reactions: Dragonine
Received these guys recently :hungry:

150417014033340300.jpg

... unfortunately I have to agree with the above comment of Igans316 ... it would have been perfect if glossed ... they corrected the debossing problem of the WW release and I like to have the title on the front and on the spine, but looking to the following comparison with the FNAC Ed. for example show how the colors are now washed out :dunno:

150417014034398531.jpg

By the way, it seems I'm starting a Captain America collection :OMG::LOL:

150417014039631227.jpg

150417014109217402.jpg

OK I love the Blufans Lenticular but the 1/4 slip I don't did... I love love love love love love my CA2 TWS Taiwan amazing glossy embossed debossed title with a superb melt in 1/4 slip with traditional chinese characters and I got a free amazing really amazing quality baseball CA Cap

Reactions: harry
OK I love the Blufans Lenticular but the 1/4 slip I don't did... I love love love love love love my CA2 TWS Taiwan amazing glossy embossed debossed title with a superb melt in 1/4 slip with traditional chinese characters and I got a free amazing really amazing quality baseball CA Cap
Amazing quality baseball cap?? Not a chance it's a cheap ass flimsy cap that you wouldn't be seen dead wearing!

Reactions: 123
Nice collection MrToto..I guess it depends on the angle of view and the plastics wrap? :dunno:
If you look at this photo looks like the colors on the original even more washed out.
View attachment 154458

You are right, a good comparison should be done without the shrink wrap, but even with the wrap ... you can clearly see that many details can't be seen on the Blufans version compared to the FNAC Ed :watch:. Have all the WW releases the same finish ?

Another thing is that I took my pictures using the flash :Snap:, which probably highlight the differences between the 2 versions :photo:.

You are right, a good comparison should be done without the shrink wrap, but even with the wrap ... you can clearly see that many details can't be seen on the Blufans version compared to the FNAC Ed :watch:. Have all the WW releases the same finish ?

Another thing is that I took my pictures using the flash :Snap:, which probably highlight the differences between the 2 versions :photo:.
Yes all the WWA releases are full gloss. I also think flash camera might be works better with glossy steelbook :)

Last edited: