Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame their pricing is so damn ridiculous, as they have done a couple of nice steels, but even stunning steels won't make me pay mire then £30/£35 max,.

Than again, we got alternate options for Wreck it Ralph and Monsters Inc so I'll wait for that more reasonably priced one.

Still will be peeking in to look at artwork and ting for this :)

I know what you mean but for any Disney steel the price is always a joke worldwide. Disney set these prices for their new releases. Even their amaray prices are silly compared to other new releases. The Thor kimchi steel had to be high as that's what Disney dictate.

I guarantee Zavvi will be at least £23 quid for standard 2D/3D steel. At least you're likely to get a better package for your money from Blufans of Kimchi.

Reactions: Troll2Fan and Hooch
As long as BestBuy do a steelie in similar vain to what they did with Thor I'll be more than happy however there's gonna be tonnes of releases for Cap Am 2 worldwide

Dual packaging FTW, it will be this, KimchiDVD exclusive and of course Taiwan steels for me and that's about it ;)

Just remembered it's coming out next week....Off to book tickets for it now :D

Reactions: kron
When they dual package if the exclusive numbers will be same it is logical to go with duals. I mean lets say captain america is excl no 19 and capt america 2 is excl number 20 in same box I will go with that then seperate ones...

ok wait, i just woke up a few minutes ago, got myself a bit more than the usual 4 hours of sleep, and we have a blufans #21 announcement? how long did i sleep, 2 years? EEK!

Captain america the winter soilder steelbook

Hi guys I have been reading your comments about the Captain America blufans steelbook and it sounds like its going to be a great steel can you tell me how to get hold of this when it comes out.

Only recently have I gotten into steel books. And when I did, the price of the original Captain America and Iron Man were in the range of $100+, so its safe to say i missed out at a golden opportunity when they first came out. But now I'm in the game and i am not going to miss out on these steel books going forward. Especially the Marvel ones. So rest assured, cap 2 will be grabbed the day its released lol. Im guessing from all the reactions that Bluefans makes really good steel book? Im in the US so hopefully there will be a group buy, and as soon as the link is posted to purchase… I will be all over it. I can't wait to see what it's going to look like!