Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, will keep an eye on the editions released and decide closer the time. But I'll definitely be grabbing one too.

Can any anyone join in on the group buy.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Does any you guys know what other Marvel steels are coming out this year.

Does any you guys know what other Marvel steels are coming out this year.

I am trying to keep a running Excel file on Marvel Steelbooks, you can view it here. The items highlighted in yellow are the steelbooks that have not officially hit the streets yet.

If anyone sees an error or a steelbook that has been overlooked, I would appreciate it if you could PM or post the information.

Yeah its one of those movies I might see 2-3 times in theatres!!

:hilarious: honestly, about half hour after I left the cinema I thought that I would quite happily watch it again(I have only seen wall-e more than once at a cinema, so this film making me wanna go straight back in says a lot about its impact on me:D) .. if anyone is planning to skip going to see it at the cinema to wait for the BD release then I say don't wait.. (great action scenes throughout, and makes the first one look a bit sad in comparison) its made to be watched at the cinema and has to be seen there first.. second.. and third:scat:then you can buy the SB:D

Reactions: harry