Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #17) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March, 2015
Print run: TBA
Notes:
Lenti (1300) and 1/4 slip (700)
Matte finish
Embossing will be different to the WWA version
Includes 6 postcards similar to IM finish.

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man!!! did you see Blufan's outstanding Frozen release with the double lenticular slipcover. That's the way a top notch company responds to the spectacular effort released by Kimchi. With that being said, imagine what this CA2 release from Blufans will do to the collector's community, they'll probably have to create a new public holiday for this. The Asian companies are setting the bar and redefining benchmarks for steelbook art.

:hilarious: honestly, about half hour after I left the cinema I thought that I would quite happily watch it again(I have only seen wall-e more than once at a cinema, so this film making me wanna go straight back in says a lot about its impact on me:D) .. if anyone is planning to skip going to see it at the cinema to wait for the BD release then I say don't wait.. (great action scenes throughout, and makes the first one look a bit sad in comparison) its made to be watched at the cinema and has to be seen there first.. second.. and third:scat:then you can buy the SB:D

chunk have not seen this yet but am tempted to go but missus will not but reading you post, i may just go on my own at least be more peaceful that way :hilarious::hilarious:

but also reading between the lines you are looking to upgrade to a bigger set and to return the favour go on you know you want to, i suggest you just go out and do it without her indoors :naughty::naughty::naughty:

all best basil :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk
chunk have not seen this yet but am tempted to go but missus will not but reading you post, i may just go on my own at least be more peaceful that way :hilarious::hilarious:

but also reading between the lines you are looking to upgrade to a bigger set and to return the favour go on you know you want to, i suggest you just go out and do it without her indoors :naughty::naughty::naughty:

:hilarious: :hilarious:

:D

Reactions: chunk

:naughty::hilarious:

You haven't seen this yet BasilEEK! You gotta go.. take the wife too (kicking and screaming if nessasary) I'm sure she'll love it.. the film not the kicking and screaming bit.. she'll even thank you, its awesome :thumbs::D

Each their own really. I've seen every Avengers movie in the cinema twice (I think avengers and Thor 2 I went 3 times) but wish I didn't waste my time on this. My girlfriend and I watched it on pirate other night and she fell asleep lol

No doubt I'll be facing the ban now for such horrible opinions lol

Each their own really. I've seen every Avengers movie in the cinema twice (I think avengers and Thor 2 I went 3 times) but wish I didn't waste my time on this. My girlfriend and I watched it on pirate other night and she fell asleep lol

Dude, just horrible copies ... how did you get to watch?
No wonder you have fallen asleep.

:box:
:p

But I am curious, since it sounds like you're an Avengers fan, why you chose to watch this one pirated. Not a fan of Cap or just never caught your attention?

Been 4 times now and it just gets better with each viewing! Utterly flawless film on every level.

Can't wait to see what the same directing team come up with for number 3 :cool:

Yeah I've seen it 3 times myself, I swore I wasn't going to double dip on any more movies but if this and the Best Buy one has good artwork I may be triple dipping :movie:

Marvel films such as this need to be watched the first time on the big screen - the bigger the better. These movies are huge money makers in the theaters because it has become an event much like in the golden age of films and I am glad that the studios are willing to spend the money to give the audience that experience. The first rate audio and visual quality acquired in the first viewing are completely missing when watching on the small screen or from another source.

PS - I have watched this 5 times already and each time, it stirs up a slightly different perspective on the new SHIELD :)

Marvel films such as this need to be watched the first time on the big screen - the bigger the better. These movies are huge money makers in the theaters because it has become an event much like in the golden age of films and I am glad that the studios are willing to spend the money to give the audience that experience. The first rate audio and visual quality acquired in the first viewing are completely missing when watching on the small screen or from another source.

PS - I have watched this 5 times already and each time, it stirs up a slightly different perspective on the new SHIELD :)

Nail and Head! :thumbs: