Captain America: The Winter Soldier (KimchiDVD Exclusive #40) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A1 - Full Slip Type A2- Lenticular Slip Box - One Click. Pre-order August 4 at 2 PM (Korea Time)
Price: $45.99 - One Click $137.00
Note: 4000 copies
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by Cooey - Hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip (Type A1) | Full Slip (Type A2) | Lenticular Slip Box | One Click

13770427_1913300178897190_7334276636342471704_n.jpg 13627013_1913300205563854_8325318166331442191_n.jpg 13775354_1913300228897185_1702612431833981606_n.jpg
13626577_1913300152230526_3899582766517790371_n.jpg
00.jpg
capwin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The A1 is going to be 'the' rarest version of the three. The Lenti looks similar to the Blufans. The A2 of CA himself is the same as the Nova's Lenti artwork. Like any one clicks there is always the 'Alpha' male and the A1 shield is just that.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
PEKR is the Pantos Express tracking number which hopefully should show when it arrives in the UK. I think they do the custom clearance as well which can take a few days.

I don't think any of my orders have had the tracking number updated by Royal Mail until delivery. Hopefully yours should arrive soon.
so considering it landed in the UK on 25th, and we've had a bank holiday, I shouldn't panic just yet

Its been a while but I remember my last order(March? Scorch Trials steel) had two tracking numbers, and there was a way to get the UK one once it landed here....hence asking.
Still, so long as it arrives this week I cant complain :) (just that usually it takes about 7-10 days from shipping for kimchi steels to arrive - often its been bang on a week from shipping, hence expecting it to be here by now)

cheers for the response though :)

Just noticed in some of the live pics that the kimchidvd exclusive sticker on both full slips (shield) is different from the one the lenti (pic of CA) for this release. Had not noticed this before and don't recall this having been the case with any other Kimchi releases in the past off the top of my head. Is this new or am I just forgetting this having been the case before?

Posts like this aren't helping my patience! lol
Lol...

Apologies :emb:

I bought direct and used k packet, if you did the same it means yours could arrive any day now too:oohyeah::cigar:
I'm just sitting here looking at it on the shelf and thinking about opening it.. I guess I should do it sooner rather than later as I don't have a good track record with Asian steels, I seem to get the defects.. but if i'm quick to get in touch with the retailer (kimchi or nova) they've always been really helpful and sent an empty replacement steelbook when they've had stock.

So here goes:ohno: :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino and harry
The A1 is going to be 'the' rarest version of the three. The Lenti looks similar to the Blufans. The A2 of CA himself is the same as the Nova's Lenti artwork. Like any one clicks there is always the 'Alpha' male and the A1 shield is just that.
that combined with the fact its a GORGEOUS image that matches the stunning HMV steel of Cap's Shield :)

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Lol...

Apologies :emb:

I bought direct and used k packet, if you did the same it means yours could arrive any day now too:oohyeah::cigar:
I'm just sitting here looking at it on the shelf and thinking about opening it.. I guess I should do it sooner rather than later as I don't have a good track record with Asian steels, I seem to get the defects.. but if i'm quick to get in touch with the retailer (kimchi or nova) they've always been really helpful and sent an empty replacement steelbook when they've had stock.

So here goes:ohno: :rofl:

And? Were you happy?

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Yeah it's awesome, just a couple of tiny paint chips on the steel so I'm very happy. The art cards look like they'd fit nicely with the blufans mondo steel. Got it on display now:cigar: think I might display the back of the steel for a while:D

I'm thinking of opening one before its too late to see the defects. A sealed steels condition means nothing if you plan to open it. But with a couple of paint chips I could live with!

• Thanks
received my One-Click today. Really really great Fullslips and a nice lenti.
I opened one Full slip (with Black Widow on the back) and recognized many many tiny
scratches on the Front/Back of the Fullslip....for me not a great thing....but a little annoying.
Later on i open the steelbook and i hope its ok.
Despite this, i am really glad i ordered the One-Click

Edit: Opened the Steel. Perfect Condition :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
My lenti arrived today, same day as a Guardians UE I had purchased from the bay...... I honestly can't decide which I like most - both exemplary packages.
One happy chappy :)

I'm thinking of opening one before its too late to see the defects. A sealed steels condition means nothing if you plan to open it. But with a couple of paint chips I could live with!

If you are definitely gonna open 1 then it's best to do it now just in case you need a replacement steelbook. I got a replacement T salvation from tony and from nova I got a replacement avengers SB, I was really happy to get them cos the amount of scratches on those steels were shocking, avengers was the worst i'd ever seen on a steelbook(that I've received). . so it's definitely worth opening and making sure you don't need a replacement :) now which one should you open, that is the question:ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and harry
The more I see posts and pictures of this makes me want the steelbook even more, may have to try and get one soon.

I Certainly won't be missing Blufans upcoming Marvels steelbooks.