Captain America: The Winter Soldier (KimchiDVD Exclusive #40) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A1 - Full Slip Type A2- Lenticular Slip Box - One Click. Pre-order August 4 at 2 PM (Korea Time)
Price: $45.99 - One Click $137.00
Note: 4000 copies
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by Cooey - Hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip (Type A1) | Full Slip (Type A2) | Lenticular Slip Box | One Click

13770427_1913300178897190_7334276636342471704_n.jpg 13627013_1913300205563854_8325318166331442191_n.jpg 13775354_1913300228897185_1702612431833981606_n.jpg
13626577_1913300152230526_3899582766517790371_n.jpg
00.jpg
capwin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol...

Apologies :emb:

I bought direct and used k packet, if you did the same it means yours could arrive any day now too:oohyeah::cigar:
I'm just sitting here looking at it on the shelf and thinking about opening it.. I guess I should do it sooner rather than later as I don't have a good track record with Asian steels, I seem to get the defects.. but if i'm quick to get in touch with the retailer (kimchi or nova) they've always been really helpful and sent an empty replacement steelbook when they've had stock.

So here goes:ohno: :rofl:
Got it when I came to work this morn(so chances are it landed y'day when I expected it too)

and I know am just repeating but DAMN that's a superb lenti :)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I didn't like the A1 slip because it reminds me too much of the HMV steelbook of the first Captain America film.

Winter Soldier is all about the Cap and Black Widow for me. And I think the A2 slip captures the film better.
thats exactly WHY I love it so much

BUT considering Falcon is on the back of the lenti, and the steel features Winter Solider, am more than content with my lenti
stunning.
Its up there as fave steel, next to long time fave Taiwan Lion King (nothing has come close to that yet, in my opinion, and even this, on a steel vs steel comparison would lose, but as a whole package, I think this would win)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Got it when I came to work this morn(so chances are it landed y'day when I expected it too)

and I know am just repeating but DAMN that's a superb lenti :)

Woohoo, no more waiting:cigar:

I really like the whole package for this, the lenti is perfect, it's got falcon and the winter soldier on the backs of the slip and steel.. I couldn't be happier, and as I usually only buy one edition of the premium steels, I honestly couldn't have picked better.. I love it:drool:

image.jpeg
Side by side lenti comparison with Blufans.
There are some tiny differences on the images (beside the obvious helmet) if we look closely, like the position of the flying helicopter and plane, no small plane near Fury's head on Blufans one, etc.
I agree that Kimchi is the winner here. The characters and objects in the background is much sharper on Kimchi's. But I'm happy to have both :happy:

View attachment 262009
There are some tiny differences on the images (beside the obvious helmet) if we look closely, like the position of the flying helicopter and plane, no small plane near Fury's head on Blufans one, etc.
I agree that Kimchi is the winner here. The characters and objects in the background is much sharper on Kimchi's. But I'm happy to have both :happy:
Thought I was happy enough with my Blufans but now realise I want NEED that Lenti! :hungry::bag:

View attachment 262009
Captain America has his mask/helmet, so kimchi is the winner. I hate it, when superheroes dont have their masks on covers.

• Thanks
Reactions: huggy2k4
View attachment 262009
Looked closer to your picture I noticed the images are slightly different overall. Caps head almost covers the hover ship engine/propeller on BF's, while Kimchis his head is further away from the engine, maybe that is why there is a plane near Furys head, plus Caps head is slightly looking down. Kimchi simply used a different time frame on the image, Kimchi/WEet thought this through obviously, well done. Now I kinda wished I got a lenti also to go with my A1 slip, Nova lenti and BF lenti :emb:.

Looked closer to your picture I noticed the images are slightly different overall. Caps head almost covers the hover ship engine/propeller on BF's, while Kimchis his head is further away from the engine, maybe that is why there is a plane near Furys head, plus Caps head is slightly looking down. Kimchi simply used a different time frame on the image, Kimchi/WEet thought this through obviously, well done. Now I kinda wished I got a lenti also to go with my A1 slip, Nova lenti and BF lenti :emb:.
And I wished I got an A1 slip also! :LOL:
Only got A2 and lenti from this set. From pictures I've seen here, A1 is also a stunner! :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino and harry