Captain America: The Winter Soldier (KimchiDVD Exclusive #40) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip Type A1 - Full Slip Type A2- Lenticular Slip Box - One Click. Pre-order August 4 at 2 PM (Korea Time)
Price: $45.99 - One Click $137.00
Note: 4000 copies
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by Cooey - Hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip (Type A1) | Full Slip (Type A2) | Lenticular Slip Box | One Click

13770427_1913300178897190_7334276636342471704_n.jpg 13627013_1913300205563854_8325318166331442191_n.jpg 13775354_1913300228897185_1702612431833981606_n.jpg
13626577_1913300152230526_3899582766517790371_n.jpg
00.jpg
capwin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by this release, a WEA CA1 Kimchi will be f*cking AWESOME! :woot::oohyeah: @harry @luke98 @cooey @Steelselecta @Hatori @Sigill @Flloydo @chunk, you guys hearing this? :naughty::naughty::whistle::whistle:
Hmmm interesting mr bond! Although I'm not a fan of the first one, it was okay, but not a patch on the sequels, I would defo be interested in this!

But..... if they do it, I want Civil War done as well, regardless that Blu fans have already done it, I would like a retailer to complete a set of films for a change, they're all guilty of it. The only consistent set of movies I've seen a premium retailer do is FA with Jurassic Parks and Nova with Kill Bill.

But would defo welcome this, and for the love of God, someone do a premium Iron Man 2 & 3 !!

Does anyone know offhand how many One-Clicks Kimchi made of this? I'm guessing 400 but that could be wrong. I wish they put that info on there site.

Does anyone know offhand how many One-Clicks Kimchi made of this? I'm guessing 400 but that could be wrong. I wish they put that info on there site.
I believe Paul's information was from Kimchi's Facebook page:
Total Print Run : 4K
Fullslip A1 Type : 1,150 Copies
Fullslip A2 Type : 1,350 Copies
Lenticular Type : 1,500 Copies
The One click will be made 400 copies with Same No. 1~400

Note print run split between domestic and Overseas
They will be sold into the Domestic and Overseas at the same time..

Reactions: Jaxxx
OK, and last one today, finally hunted down this stunner, better now than later when Civil War get release by Kimchi (it´s about time btw hm? @cooey ? :p:coffee:) which may shoot up the prices of TWS higher.

Just a first look at this killer lenti after uncover packaging material striked me like "whoa WHOA f*ckin A!!!", absolutely clear and crisp deep lenti with lot of movement again, Kimchi just won´t stop to make me excited about their lentis, they are absolute masters in this field, TOP!!!

Whole package is just perfect, steelbook is a killer as well, although mine has some paint chips unfortunately, all of them on front side, but nothing I can do about it. Debossed title is very nice touch as well those shiny metallic effects on WS´s arm or Cap´s shield. But I must say the way they went with TFA - matte with spot gloss makes the steelbook little bit more interesting I would say. But both of them are just killers, no doubt about it!

And now, bring on the Civil War Kimchi!!!! rock.gif

(btw, will probably swap my TFA A2 fullslip for lenti soon, in order to have more matching set)

Anyway, here some photos :drool:

DSC_1306.jpg

DSC_1315.jpg DSC_1318.jpg DSC_1320.jpg DSC_1326.jpg DSC_1327.jpg DSC_1328.jpg DSC_1330.jpg

OK, and last one today, finally hunted down this stunner, better now than later when Civil War get release by Kimchi (it´s about time btw hm? @cooey ? :p:coffee:) which may shoot up the prices of TWS higher.

Just a first look at this killer lenti after uncover packaging material striked me like "whoa WHOA f*ckin A!!!", absolutely clear and crisp deep lenti with lot of movement again, Kimchi just won´t stop to make me excited about their lentis, they are absolute masters in this field, TOP!!!

Whole package is just perfect, steelbook is a killer as well, although mine has some paint chips unfortunately, all of them on front side, but nothing I can do about it. Debossed title is very nice touch as well those shiny metallic effects on WS´s arm or Cap´s shield. But I must say the way they went with TFA - matte with spot gloss makes the steelbook little bit more interesting I would say. But both of them are just killers, no doubt about it!

And now, bring on the Civil War Kimchi!!!! View attachment 343961

(btw, will probably swap my TFA A2 fullslip for lenti soon, in order to have more matching set)

View attachment 343962

Yeah this is one of my favorites in my entire collection :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz

And now, bring on the Civil War Kimchi!!!! View attachment 343961

View attachment 343962

I picked this up last week as well, and TFA about 3 weeks ago. Haven’t opened them yet :p

Congrats on getting that beauty, @Hereticz!
I absolutely adore all 3 editions of Kimchi's TWS release. The slips are gorgeous and the steel itself is to die for. :drool: Still my absolute fave. The artwork, the colours, the brushed shiny metal on WS' arm and Cap ... simply stunning. :drool::drool::drool: I got two on display (please, both sides are killer so I gotta show 'em) and every time I walk past the display case and I don't have lights on, I stare at them to see the shiny parts reflect the light from the kitchen window ... such an amazing steel.

DSC_5994-2b.jpg

DSC_5990-2b.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: