Captain America Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: November 22, 2017
Purchase links: DVD-Store - Amazon IT
Price: €31.90

Immagine.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty good even despite streaky matte finish (appear so). Maybe gonna grab a bargain if there is any tomorrow :naughty:

Indeed they do, not good enough to get again though (especially with no added 4K discs)

I agree they aren't that incredible. But, they can be "usefull" for collectors (like me :p ) who do not own any Iron Man Steelbook since they are quite expansive on the market

The shield looks gloss .....

At first look I thought that as well, but then I looked again on the pic in post #41 and it looks like those white "shiny-look" marks are just part of the artwork. But don´t quote me on that, It´s still hard to tell with Cap, but Iron Man is definitely streaky matte only....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lights
These are trying to be something they are not, a good effort but nothing special. Shame about the Italian text on the spine too. I'll stick with individual releases.

I guess Thor's hammer and Baby Groot will be next.

In Italy at local mediaworld started a black friday the 20th of this month and there are all the movie in blu ray, dvd and 4k at 50%, so in store are already sold out..but not yet online.

Like the Ironman release it’s nice and again if you didn’t own the films already it would be a nice one to own

They could just put Captain America and Iron Man on (embossed) maybe even add trilogy on there.
Yes, but the trilogy bit - which would undoubtedly have been included with the IM and CA titles - would have been in Italian as on the spine . . . which would not have pleased many folk.