Captain America Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: November 22, 2017
Purchase links: DVD-Store - Amazon IT
Price: €31.90

Immagine.jpg

Last edited:
Can't post better pics right now coz daylight is gone when I get home from work but I'll take some on the weekend. :) I really like it. It's definitely a lot better than I expected and my only real gripe would be these white spot lights they put onto the steel. I'd have preferred them to be raw steel too but oh well ... not a deal breaker imo.

DSC_7286-3b.jpg

I like the outside, but the inside is disappointing. I'm on the fence, given there will be more sequels.

I like the outside, but the inside is disappointing. I'm on the fence, given there will be more sequels.

I know there are a couple of Avengers movies coming in 2018 and 2019 but I don't believe there are any confirmed plans for another Captain America movie with Chris Evans.

If it happens, it would be 2020 at the earliest. Same with Iron Man.
So If you are interested in these steelbooks, then I would suggest picking them up.

Thanks for links! Ordered both of them :thumbs:

I thought about ordering these but the same site had the Indiana Jones Complete Adventures steelbook and the Back to the Future trilogy 30th anniversary steelbook for almost half the price of Cap and Iron Man so I ordered those instead.

Suddenly Cap and Iron Man didn't seem like a deal :dunno: