Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.60 star(s) Rating: 3.60/5 5 Votes
Title: Captain Marvel

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck

Cast: Brie Larson, Jude Law, Ben Mendelsohn, Samuel L. Jackson, Lee Pace, Djimon Hounsou, Gemma Chan, Clark Gregg, Mckenna Grace, Kenneth Mitchell, Colin Ford, Algenis Perez Soto, Lashana Lynch, Rune Temte, Robert Kazinsky, Raul Torres, Annette Bening, Ana Ayora, Adam Hart, Pete Ploszek, Clayton Chitty, Gastón Dalmau, Mel Powell, Connor Ryan, Damon O'Daniel, DJ Jenkins, DaJuan Rippy, Danny Wendt, Rayniel Rufino

Release: 2019-03-06

Plot: The story follows Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, Captain Marvel is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Attachments

• cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,393
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Flash
Yeah, watched some interviews with her when she was nominated for 'Room'. She's hilarious and seems down to earth, haha.
Couldn't agree more! I don't follow many celebrities on social media, but I follow her on Instagram and she's very funny and sweet. Loved her ever since I first saw her in Scott Pilgrim, and she's been great in everything else I've seen her in since then. :)

Couldn't agree more! I don't follow many celebrities on social media, but I follow her on Instagram and she's very funny and sweet. Loved her ever since I first saw her in Scott Pilgrim, and she's been great in everything else I've seen her in since then. :)
Forgot totally that she was in SP!

Gutted about this choice, of all the cool names that were up for it, when you want a film to do well, gutted lame choice :(

Gutted about this choice, of all the cool names that were up for it, when you want a film to do well, gutted lame choice :(
I'm curious as to why you think that... she's a fabulous actress and I find it odd that you think the film won't do well simply because of her.

I'm curious as to why you think that... she's a fabulous actress and I find it odd that you think the film won't do well simply because of her.

Lol I just was really hoping for Katheryn Winnick, that's all or maybe even a more famous face, I am sure it will be fine :(

Lol I just was really hoping for Katheryn Winnick, that's all or maybe even a more famous face, I am sure it will be fine :(
I had to Google her, but she definitely has the look... obviously I can't judge her acting though because I have no clue who she is. :p

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187