Slipbox Carol (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.??) [Korea]

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Release date: March 20th, 2017 (pre-order Feb 23rd)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Square Sleeve - Deluxe Box - Triple Pack

mania-done-200da0d06b9b60a5a320102ed53a1a2e-jpg.292471

mania-done-79ad74e1ff28f88dd3ef47877f383bdb-jpg.292472

mania-done-b4f79bc25064395eabcdf043ebdd5ac1-jpg.292473

Last edited by a moderator:
Our thanks to everyone that showed interest in our Limited Edition release of Carol Blu-ray.

The truth is that Carol is incredibly loved by so many fans in Korea. Knowing this, we increased our total print run to meet the popular demand. However, the demand from our Korean customers exceeded our expectations, leading to a fast sell out.

Our heart goes out to everyone that were not able to secure a copy. There's a possibility of re-stock due to cancellations. Please look o...ut for possible re-stock announcement in the future.

Thank you.

There are 3 korean ebay seller who will offer this on their account! So you will get this for retail price without problems.

Congratz Plain. Didnt expect this! But enough Carol Editions!!!!

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo and harry
Totally missed this, I was expecting it to be in stock much longer. Does anyone know what the shipping price was just for the deluxe box set to the UK. From the sounds of it the price would have been too high for me. Glad you got your order in @digitalbabe!:)

Reactions: digitalbabe
Man, got the e-mail right before bed that the pre-order was at 10 AM local time. Then I went to bed. Woke up to find out it was actually 2 AM and has sold out. So be it

Q.Why is Carol Deluxe Box only available with Express shipping?

A. Due to extra protection that prevents any damages to the product, you can only choose EMS Express shipping option to have your Deluxe Box delivered. Other shipping options are not available because Korea Post restricts packages of certain size and weight. Thank you for your understanding.

Seems all german member who ordered it will be catched ^^

Nice extra fee :(

There are 3 korean ebay seller who will offer this on their account! So you will get this for retail price without problems.

Congratz Plain. Didnt expect this! But enough Carol Editions!!!!
Any way you can list who the sellers will be with links to their stores? We can add to op.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Ha! This is the first ever PA pre-order I've missed/forgot. Just saw now that all editions is OOS! Idk, kind of shows I've lost a little interest? Still, I would have liked to get it. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and harry
Ha! This is the first ever PA pre-order I've missed/forgot. Just saw now that all editions is OOS! Idk, kind of shows I've lost a little interest? Still, I would have liked to get it. :(

I am sure it will be back in stock buddy. Dont worry, and if it comes back in stock, i will tagg anyone who missed it from here.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Bunk, MGD and spass