Slipbox Carol (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.??) [Korea]

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Release date: March 20th, 2017 (pre-order Feb 23rd)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Square Sleeve - Deluxe Box - Triple Pack

mania-done-200da0d06b9b60a5a320102ed53a1a2e-jpg.292471

mania-done-79ad74e1ff28f88dd3ef47877f383bdb-jpg.292472

mania-done-b4f79bc25064395eabcdf043ebdd5ac1-jpg.292473

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol Limited Edition Blu-ray Re-stock

Thanks to everyone for showing interest in the pre-order of Carol Limited Edition Blu-ray. Due to a number of cancellations from our Korean customers, we can now sell around 30 copies of Full-slip, 20 copies of Square Sleeve, and 15 Sets of the Deluxe Box over at upload_2017-2-24_9-5-39.gifplainarchive.com

These will go on sale today at 8PM Korea Time.

Thank you.

Carol Limited Edition Blu-ray Re-stock

Thanks to everyone for showing interest in the pre-order of Carol Limited Edition Blu-ray. Due to a number of cancellations from our Korean customers, we can now sell around 30 copies of Full-slip, 20 copies of Square Sleeve, and 15 Sets of the Deluxe Box over at View attachment 296567plainarchive.com

These will go on sale today at 8PM Korea Time.

Thank you.

Nice move by PA to offer Korean Cancellations to Non KR Customers.
Ninjas GO GO

@MGD @Noodles @teNsFredZ @Sigill @Jericho @spass @BaleHardy
Thank you both! :notworthy:

I saw your messages just in time and managed to order the full slip. :D

I missed the full slip too. :(

So sad that I missed this :dunno:

Totally missed this, I was expecting it to be in stock much longer. Does anyone know what the shipping price was just for the deluxe box set to the UK. From the sounds of it the price would have been too high for me. Glad you got your order in @digitalbabe!:)

Could someone please tell me what is 'Double-sided sleeve jacket' in full slip edition?

Man, got the e-mail right before bed that the pre-order was at 10 AM local time. Then I went to bed. Woke up to find out it was actually 2 AM and has sold out. So be it

Ha! This is the first ever PA pre-order I've missed/forgot. Just saw now that all editions is OOS! Idk, kind of shows I've lost a little interest? Still, I would have liked to get it. :(

Please tag me too if it is back in stock....did not expect it to sell out so soon!!

Same here, buddy! I missed out so if you could tag me that would be very helpful. Thanks! :)

Live guys