Zavvi
Amazon

10972064-1403179277-194899.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys-these will be available trade-wide, and are Futurepaks. The company that used to make Metalpaks has made some improvements to them and these, the recent Fox releases in US, as well as the Asian Futurepaks that have sold out are all the same product. To learn about differences between the different packages, see stickied threads at the top of Other Metal, Viva and Futurepak forums.

Is this a Zavvi exclusive, or will FOX be selling these directly via their FOX Direct store on PLAY.com? I sincerely hope not the former, especially with a whopping £19.99 price tag! I was under the impression that FuturePaks were supposed to be a CHEAPER alternative to SteelBooks, not MORE EXPENSIVE! £14.99 is an ideal price point for these tins

Also, is this actually confirmed as a FuturePak? Why does Zavvi not state this? Why are they describing it as a "Steel Pack" rather than using the Trademarked brand name? I hope the powers that be have put this forward to Zavvi, and I expect to see the word "FuturePak" used in future