Cars 3 - In theaters June 16, 2017

Dec 10, 2012
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Cars 3 (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Brian Fee[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Owen Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Larry the Cable Guy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bonnie Hunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cheech Marin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brett Dalton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Pace[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-06-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician with her own plan to win, inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet, and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn't through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage![/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
95WpDcYQkrQPVI4SrcFhLmsGRFV.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Today at the Walt Disney Company’s annual shareholders meeting, Disney CEO Bob Iger ran through their upcoming slate of movies for the next few years. After barreling through live-action films, Iger turned to Pixar making some surprising announcements.

New sequels to “Cars” and “The Incredibles” are in the works at Pixar. No further details were given, other than to say director Brad Bird is back for “The Incredibles 2″ and “Cars 3″ is also in development.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/headl...eting-star-wars-episode-7-timeframe-revealed/

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this today.... was ok... better than #2, but lesser than #1.
And mini-Drum fell asleep... so no... not a super kid movie IMO...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
Was this a bomb? Was gonna take my kid to it, but seems to already be gone from theaters.

I liked it ... .and kinda what Drum said def better then #2 by a large margin. My kid stayed awake the whole time and i twas fun .. .takes a turn at the end but not necessarily bad or anything ... overall tho im happy to have seen it with the lil guy and I enjoyed it lot of funny points.

I think Cars 1 tho is just super special and just so intelligently done with timing and such

I liked it ... .and kinda what Drum said def better then #2 by a large margin. My kid stayed awake the whole time and i twas fun .. .takes a turn at the end but not necessarily bad or anything ... overall tho im happy to have seen it with the lil guy and I enjoyed it lot of funny points.

I think Cars 1 tho is just super special and just so intelligently done with timing and such
I couldn't make it through 2, but had read some good things about this one so was surprised that it's gone after like 6 weeks. Hopefully it'll pop at the second run theater near me and I can take him there. It would be his first movie in a theater.
I like 1 and it's Paul Newman's final performance, which gives it a special significance as he was my favorite actor growing up. I read they digitally recreated his voice for 3. Eerie how they can do that these days! I recently picked up a mint SB for 1 to match the forthcoming US steel for 3 (which I blindly preordered).