Celebrity Authentics - Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!

@mllNY LOL! :rofl: :hilarious:
100876-Anchorman-loud-noises-gif-Imgu-NPXO.gif

:D

I dont have a Twitter or FB account :sorry: :emb:, HDN is all I need! :thumbs: But...

@tridon @harry @DADDYCOOL187 @Asopp @luke98 @Mickle_89 @rj531 @PunkNinja just like Mike posted above,
"come on ninjas, get out there, retweet, share, annoy Celebrity Authentics

https://twitter.com/sammocoo/status/674360740573245441
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154424582413135&set=o.117533959096&type=3&theater"

I dont have a Twitter or FB account :sorry: :emb:, HDN is all I need! :thumbs: But...

@tridon @harry @DADDYCOOL187 @Asopp @luke98 @Mickle_89 @rj531 @PunkNinja just like Mike posted above,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154424582413135&set=o.117533959096&type=3&theater"

That is truly f**ked up, @cooey. Seriously, man... I'm so upset for you right now. You were so excited about that signing event, too. Do not fret... I will retweet that photo immediately.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
There goes my Terminator 2 poster! They've had it for almost 4 months and they decide to tell me tonight it's damaged!!!

View attachment 206105

OMG @cooey!!!!!! :OMG: :( I truly feel for ya buddy... (n) I mean, WTF happened to it!!!!! EEK! I hope at least something materialises to help soften this devastating blow for you!!! :blackeye:

Thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: It's great community sprirt and uplifting to see the members that've got your back Matt!

I'm afraid just like you though Franky, I have no FB or Twitter account and HDN is my only form of social media now LOL :LOL:

Good luck @cooey and sorry I cannot help in this situation... :sorry:

Well my last reply from them was on friday telling me to just claim from the post office and ignoring every single issue I've raised with them. They've replied to tweets over the weekend but not my emails which is really pissing me off. If I've not heard anything by tomorrow (I appreciate it's the weekend and technically they are closed) I'l be emailing them YET again

call your credit card company and put a hold on the payment

Given they had the poster for 3+ months if it had come damaged I would assume they would have contacted you immediately, since they didn't this imo is the biggest reason to believe it happened at a later point. So in my opinion this is what they need to do:

1. Have Arnold sign another item and send it to you free of charge
2. Get the damaged poster signed anyway
3. Send the damaged poster to Poster Mountain and have them do the best they can at their cost

If they are such a professional company, charging $600 for a signature, then they need to act that way when stuff like this happens at a minimum

Last edited:
@mllNY

Mike, that's my main argument with them at the minute which they just will not acknowledge and have ignored. Someone would've had to sign for it when it got delivered, they would have seen it was damaged. They emailed me at the end of August telling me that it had arrived.......they should have said then and there that it was damaged. This is the reason why I don't think the damage has occurred during shipping, but during their possession - something I have also addressed with them which they have just ignored.

They have said that they will allow me to substitute for an item off their store (yeah great, thanks a bunch!) to which I have said I would like the 16 x 20 T2 poster (this was on Wednesday), and they have not acknowledged this nor said what they are willing to do to help me out. Sarah has even called them to tell them how upset I am about it and what we can do together to get this sorted. For those that have met me know I'm not a nasty person and not out there to get something for nothing, and all you guys know how much this poster and signing meant to me. The impression I get from Celebrity Authentics is that they literally do not give a **** and are not willing to take any responsibility in this at all.

At minimum what I would've at least hoped for is -

1. The 16 x 20 poster signed for free
2. My ruined poster sent back and refunded in full.

I don't think that's too much to ask for. To them I'm just a ****** customer from the UK, but to me that poster was the absolute centre piece to my collection and is now ruined. As for Poster Mountain, they've said that due to the amount of damage if they were to be able to do anything the signatures would've survive the process and would end up being a very very expensive venture that I just cannot afford. If it was guaranteed to work I would be willing to give it a go.

I'm going to give Celebrity Authentics the benefit of the doubt and hope that this will be resolved over the next couple of days when they are back in the office. I'd like to hope they are a professional company but the impression I get at the moment is far from it.

@cooey exactly, I know I have sent a few angry tweets and comments to them. Also I've seen Ken share it on his Twitter and I know a buddy of mine who runs a decently sized NYCC FB group was going to post there as well, since CA does go to NYCC occasionally and I may post at another place I know

Here's the emails I've had with them so far..... see what you guys think

August 28th -

Hello Matt,

We are writing to let you know that your poster has arrived at our offices and is now awaiting the signing with Mr. Schwarzenegger. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you and have a nice day.

Best,
Nicole
CelebrityAuthentics

December 8th

Hello Matthew,

The poster you sent in for the Arnold Schwarzenegger signing has been received, however we must inform you that the package and the enclosed poster sustained damage during shipping to us. We would like to know if you would still like us to proceed with having Mr. Schwarzenegger sign this poster or if you would like to send in another item to be signed. Please advise how you would like to proceed.

Thank You,
Nicole
CelebrityAuthentics

December 8th

Hi Nicole

I sincerely hope you're joking? Can you please provide me with a picture showing the damage to the poster?

Also why has this only now been brought to my attention bearing in mind your had the poster in your possession since early September? Especially since I had an email confirmation that the poster had been received into the office and everything was OK.

Thank you,

Matt

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 8:56 PM, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Matt,

Please find attached photos of the packaging and the enclosed poster. The tracking number from your package is RN101151605GB, Royal Mail requires all claims to be submitted by the sender of the package within 6 months of posting the package.

<D1.jpg><D3.jpg><D4.jpg><D2.jpg><D5.jpg><D6.jpg>

On Dec 8, 2015, at 4:59 PM, Matt Coomber wrote:

Hi there

Thank you for providing the pictures. It's obvious to see that this is damaged beyond repair and I am sure you can imagine how angry and upset I am about this.

What I am most frustrated about however, is that it's taken up to this point to be told of the damage. I received an email from yourselves on August 29th that the poster had arrived with you.....someone would've had to have signed for this so they would've noticed the damage there and then. Why was I not contacted about this straight away? I no longer have my original proof of postage for this as when I received the email from you stating that my poster had been received I was not informed of any issues, where quite blatantly had this poster been received by someone in your offices in the condition pictured above regardless as to whether it had been opened or processed, it's abundantly clear that the parcel has received substantial damage. I can no longer claim from Royal Mail.

I know I sent this item with insurance but as you can see from the picture, no amount of money is going to ever be able to replace my poster and the signatures obtained. Not only was the poster an original one sheet theatrical poster, but the people that I have met in person to sign this I will never get the chance to meet again. Terminator 2 is my all time favourite movie and this was the centre piece to my collection which is now ruined and may as well be thrown away in the bin.

As I am no longer able to receive any kind of compensation from Royal Mail due to the failure of your team to immediately notify me of the damage of my item upon receipt, I would like to request that I am still able to have an item supplied by yourselves from Terminator 2 to be signed by My Schwarzenegger. I am still happy to pay the costs of the signature as I had originally set out to do, but I would that we could work something out by way of compensation from yourselves to help out with the item and/or costs.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Matt Coomber

Date: December 9, 2015 8:21:57 AM EST
To: Matt Coomber <....>
Subject: Re: Your Celebrity Authentics Order #778

Hi Matt,
We will gladly go ahead and substitute an item for you. Please review what we have available on our site (link below) and we will arrange for you.
https://celebrityauthentics.com/product-category/arnold-schwarzenegger/
Thank you and once again, our apologies for the delay in following up on the damage. We received hundreds of items in a short period and we didn't initially notice the damage as it was among several other tubes in a box. Glad to assist and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,
Joe

December 9th

Hi Joe

Thank you for the reply.

I am honestly devastated with what has happened as that Terminator 2 poster was my most prized possession.

If at all possible would it be possible for this please -

https://celebrityauthentics.com/sho...-terminator-2-judgement-day-poster-pre-order/

I appreciate that there would have been a lot of items that you guys would've received however someone would have had to sign for that tube and they would have noticed the damage, this is what I am most angry and disappointed about. I had spent a hell of a lot of money meeting the various actors who I got to sign my poster and now I may never get the chance to meet them again.

Regards,

Matt Coomber

No reply....

December 10th
Hi there

I don't mean to be rude but I am growing increasingly concerned about the lack of correspondence that I am receiving from you.

I appreciate that you are busy but at the same time my concerns have not been adequately addressed and I have still not been provided with a satisfactory response as to why there was such a delay in being informed about the damage sustained to my poster. I am also now becoming extremely dubious that the damage actually happened during the shipping process because as I have explained previously, whoever signed for my poster when it was delivered to you would have seen that substantial damage had occurred and when you emailed me to let me know that the poster had been received safely at the end of AUGUST I should have been told about the damage. For all I know, the damage could have occurred whilst my beloved poster has been in your possession. The poster tube it was sent in was certainly robust enough to withstand the damage that you allege to have been caused during the shipping process and the tube was marked 'handle with care'.

I now request that a member of your management team contacts me urgently about how you plan to resolve this.
cleardot.gif

Regards,

Matt Coomber

December 11th

Hi Matt,
We did respond to you and I'm including it below for your review. I also copy the office on my messages sent and they received the message so perhaps it is in your spam or junk mail folder. Also, regarding the filing of your claim, you have up to 6 months to file the claim and that leaves you with over two months still available. We have all original shipping materials so you are welcome to file the claim. Let us know what you decide on the below and thanks.

Best,

Joe

December 11th

Hi Joe

Thank you for the reply. I had replied to that email but I had received no acknowledgement of my reply and again no acknowledgement of the issues that I feel need to be addressed.

As I explained in my original email reply to the damage, I had explained that due to your company emailing me telling me that my poster had arrived in your offices and had neglected to tell me about the damage so I had assumed that everything was fine I had disposed of my original postage receipt which means I cannot claim for anything now.

Again, as I previously explained if I was told of the damage sustained at the time that the person signed for my parcel (again I appreciate you guys are busy, I know that but looking at the pictures it would've been obvious that it was damaged when it was signed for and this should've been brought to someone's attention) then I would have started my claim with Royal Mail.

I'm also not particularly happy with the lack of response I'm getting to the issues that I've raised in my previous email. I don't mean to come across rude but if you were in my shoes I'm sure you'd be just as upset and angry as I am.

Regards,

Matt Coomber

And nothing since...........

you see the only thing I would say in their defense, not that I condone what has happened, is that you were way too polite to begin with and just accepted another signed item from them in your early emails as well as agreeing to continue to pay them for that item. that was a bit too British (read: polite :naughty:) of you. I would have been yelling and cursing and at no point offering to continue to pay them

not condoning their actions at all though they should act like the professionals they claim to be and take care of this. Whether they receive 10 or 10,000 items does not matter to you as the customer.

I would still try to file a claim with Royal Mail anyway, even if you don't have the original receipt. If you have a tracking number I am sure they can look up the details of the shipment

Reactions: cooey
That's the problem with us Brits Mike, we're too polite!

I'm standing my ground though I want them to address the stuff I've said about and not just ignore it, it's a bloody joke. I think I've been more than fair

Reactions: mllNY
@cooey I agree they should address why the lax in telling you, or why tell you it was received in August and only say in December it was damaged, don't get me wrong. I just think you may have come off like it was not as big of a deal to lose that item when you were like you would continue to pay them and accept another item. Thats where I think you went a bit astray

I know you said it was the centerpiece of your collection in your email, but once you tried to accept the resolution I think that is where they became like, 'oh well weve settled this...'

Reactions: cooey
I guess it could come across that way but they've not even acknowledged the substitute I've asked for. Absolute piss poor communication from them, a total lack of customer service skills in my opinion.

If I don't get a reply tomorrow I'll be even more pissed at them. Like I said, they've just completely ignored everything I've written to them and I want them to at least take some responsibility for this.

just saw their response, are they saying they will substitute the item of theirs for free but you will still have to pay the item or completely for free? Tat response is not clear

Reactions: tridon and cooey
No idea mate, this is what I mean. So unclear! I've emailed them from my HDN account now so there's no excuses for their reply.

Reactions: mllNY