Celebrity Authentics - Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!

That's the problem with us Brits Mike, we're too polite!

I'm standing my ground though I want them to address the stuff I've said about and not just ignore it, it's a bloody joke. I think I've been more than fair

Dude, I would've ripped that guy/company a new a$$-hole! And before I did it, I wouldn't say, "Excuse me good sir, but I'm about to rip you a new a$$-hole. Please forgive me." Way too polite. As crappy as the saying is, 'Nice Guys Finish Last' is sadly so true. I used to be all polite about everything all the time (after all, Canada's the poor man's UK) and I'd get nothing in return, but a few years ago, I said enough of that. Now I don't deal with crap customer service anymore and I almost always get what I want when I want it now.

I can't imagine a company destroying my most prized possession. I'd go full-on beserker rage on that company! I truly wish you the best of luck with this, bud.

Reactions: cooey
Well I woke up to a reply basically saying I can still claim and just forwarded on their original email saying I can pick a substitution, again ignoring everything I've written to them. Sent them another email......although I feel as if it's just going to be another waste of time.

If I haven't got a satisfactory reply by the time I get home from work today I'm going to call them and have it out with them over the phone.

Dude, I would've ripped that guy/company a new a$$-hole! And before I did it, I wouldn't say, "Excuse me good sir, but I'm about to rip you a new a$$-hole. Please forgive me." Way too polite. As crappy as the saying is, 'Nice Guys Finish Last' is sadly so true. I used to be all polite about everything all the time (after all, Canada's the poor man's UK) and I'd get nothing in return, but a few years ago, I said enough of that. Now I don't deal with crap customer service anymore and I almost always get what I want when I want it now.

I can't imagine a company destroying my most prized possession. I'd go full-on beserker rage on that company! I truly wish you the best of luck with this, bud.

What Matt should say is.....

What Matt should say is.....

tumblr_mv50ieuf7N1s3zvf8o1_500.gif

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Well I woke up to a reply basically saying I can still claim and just forwarded on their original email saying I can pick a substitution, again ignoring everything I've written to them. Sent them another email......although I feel as if it's just going to be another waste of time.

If I haven't got a satisfactory reply by the time I get home from work today I'm going to call them and have it out with them over the phone.

That video that Rob posted above... yeah, say that.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Well they've essentially come back to me and FINALLY admitted that they were in the wrong for not contacting me sooner about the damage.

They are not willing to budge on any kind of compensation though but have offered to source me another original US one sheet and have that signed. I will however still have to pay the full price...... currently waiting for a telephone call from them where Sarah is going to discuss things with them

Demand they send the poster to Poster Mountain for a restoration at their cost and he signs both the one sheet and the damaged item.

Well they weren't budging...... both Sarah and I have spoken to their person in charge there and legally they don't have to do anything. So basically I had 4 options.....

1. I get a refund and receive back my useless poster
2. I get my useless poster signed and still pay the full price for the signature
3. I get a 16 x 20 T2 picture signed and still pay for the full price for the signature
4. The only thing they offered me - they will source me an original T2 US one sheet poster at their expense and then I get it signed as normal, still paying the full price for the signature.

Either way, they weren't going to do anything. The admitted they dropped the ball on not telling me about the damage sooner and they apologised for that. That was when the offer came up of sourcing me another poster. Needless to say, I've gone for option 4. Am I happy? Yes and no. I can't prove whether the damage was caused in transit or in their possession, and of course they are not going to admit to it. I'm still pissed as to what has happened to my poster, but at least I'm getting the same poster back and it'll be signed by Arnold. It would've been nice for them to have offered some form of discount but at the same time at least I'm not stuck to just getting my damaged poster or a crappy picture signed.

To be fair to the guy within 2 hours they had sent me links over with a couple of posters and have sourced me one exactly the same as mine that I had sent in (minus the signatures of course).

I would ask that as much as I appreciate it can you guys not hammer them on Social Media for the time being please..... once I've got my poster back then we'll talk again ;)

Reactions: blumaster
At least the other sigs will be somewhat easier to obtain again. If I go to a Con where any cast members are signing, I'll give you a heads up, Matt.

Can you at least file an insurance claim for the damaged parcel?

Reactions: cooey
Thanks @blumaster

Nope I can't claim anything because when they told me it had arrived back in August and not bothered to tell me about any of the damages I threw the postal receipt away. I've spoken to Royal Mail and they basically said tough luck.

@cooey did they mention other people hammering them in your calls, cause honestly their response is still pathetic in my opinion and they should have Arnold sign the new sheet and the damaged one as well and send both back to you!

Honestly once you get your stuff back my hammering will continue, pathetic on their part, they are probably making millions a year on signatures and probably clearing 5 figures on this signing alone, they can afford to take care of one person they f**ked up on

@mllNY They said they were aware of the social media attention my posts had gained but that was it. Like I said, I'm happy but then I'm not. If I refuse and 'play' the arsehole then it gets cancelled, I get a refund and my screwed poster back which leaves me in an even worse position. At least with this wasy I'm getting an original poster back in it's place and it'll be signed by Arnold.

@cooey well then just make sure to tell us when you have your stuff back, then I'll hammer them! Wasn't it supposed to be signed in December anyway

I received mine a couple of days ago too. I'm pretty excited but we probably won't receive our items until February or March which makes me sad.