Celebrity Authentics - Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!

I need help. I have big collection of movies and the next step i want to have autgraphet half of it:))))) There are a lot of events in the world where it all is possible, but i can find propper forum where such thing would be easy to find. For example: Arnold will be in Barcelona in september. Stallone will be in UK in november. Ron Berlman in Germany in December. I will go to meet with Christopher Lambert and Robert Englund in october to Berlin. But i have to find most of those things manualy. Maybe there is the forum, site where such things will be easier to monitor. In US there are a lot of such events, but its to expensive to travel so far from Poland. But Europe is ok. If you know any good sites please let me know.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Been over a year now since I sent in my item to these jokers! Not only has my prized item been ruined, they still haven't done the signing despite taking my money over 8 months ago!

There's still no scheduled signing and it's been over a year since I bought this. If I had known it was going to drag out like this I definitely would've passed.

I am going to see Arnold to barcelona next month. Hope there will be a chance to get autogrpah possible.
I am going for 34h trip, and will be sleeping in Barcelone on air port as i arrive at midnight.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I need help. I have big collection of movies and the next step i want to have autgraphet half of it:))))) There are a lot of events in the world where it all is possible, but i can find propper forum where such thing would be easy to find. For example: Arnold will be in Barcelona in september. Stallone will be in UK in november. Ron Berlman in Germany in December. I will go to meet with Christopher Lambert and Robert Englund in october to Berlin. But i have to find most of those things manualy. Maybe there is the forum, site where such things will be easier to monitor. In US there are a lot of such events, but its to expensive to travel so far from Poland. But Europe is ok. If you know any good sites please let me know.

Hey bud, maybe this helps you a little bit. A "send in" service. Maybe it's cheaper for you then traveling to all the cons. It's from German Comic Con (Berlin, Dortmund, Frankfurt) but they also offer this service for like Comic Con Amsterdam (but the Con is yesterday and today) so maybe they add more cities in the future. Prices for this service seems not to crazy.

http://www.germancomiccon.com/en/berlin/send/

I don't know such forums but for the three german Cons there is this site:
http://www.germancomiccon.com/de/

And there's also one in Stuttgart from an other host http://www.comiccon.de/de/

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
I emailed them about a refund and they sent me this...
I actually had a conversation with Arnold’s key guy at his Production company last night and they are meeting with Arnold early next week to go over his schedule to select a date for the signing. The signing is going to happen as we have a signed contract and he’s just use to working on ‘Arnold’ time and doesn’t understand the impact his delay is having on our customers. We will be announcing the date soon and honestly, he will never do a signing like this again so to miss out truly would be missing on a once in a lifetime opportunity. I thank you for your patience and understand how this delay seems odd but the signing will happen and we will be announcing the date soon. Thanks and it will be worth it!

I know, right? I'll give it another couple of months and if there still isn't a signing scheduled I'm going into full on enraged mode demanding a refund.

Signing confirmed for December 6th!! Not bad.....only a year late!!!!!

@blumaster
Signing confirmed for December 6th!! Not bad.....only a year late!!!!!

@blumaster

Works to Arnold Time remember...

AAAAC6_PLM44_AAAAAAUjdr_A.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@cooey FINALLY!!!! I'm honestly pretty excited. But I'm still gutted your poster was mangled and the way they handled the situation was poor, to say the least.

• Thanks
@cooey FINALLY!!!! I'm honestly pretty excited. But I'm still gutted your poster was mangled and the way they handled the situation was poor, to say the least.

Same here, I'm excited it's finally happening however I am still so angry at them with the way they have treated me. It goes without saying that I will never use them again. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate they have got me the same poster that is now ruined but it doesn't replace all of the signatures that I got on it over the past few years. The way they dealt with things over email and then when my wife spoke to the guy that runs it over the phone was just terrible customer service to say the least.

@cooey received an email today saying the signing has been completed and they'll be shipping out soon! Can't believe it's taken this long but I'm actually kinda excited to see the results. Still gutted about your poster though.

Did you see Samuel L. Jackson has a signing with them? He was charging more than Arnold!

• Thanks
Yeah I got the email also. I'm pleased it's FINALLY done and I'm looking forward to seeing the poster. I am still really pissed off about my original poster though, I'm waiting for them to not send it back to me then I can start my argument with them all over again