[CHALLENGE] Most liked / commented picture [1 WINNER AWARDED]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey forum members, now you've got your media posted, or you have old media that you want to show off - this is for you.

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Show us your BEST photo.

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: Share your prized photo here (it must be uploaded on HDN) and get folks to comment and like your photo in the Media Gallery! These photos must be hosted here on HDN, not on some third party image service.

Q: How about pictures that are not my own?
A: Members found to be posting photos found from a google search, mimes, or other items that are not their original photos will not be eligible to win a coin.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

ONE (1) WINNER & COIN. A group of TEN finalists will be picked from all entries, but there can only be ONE winner.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

My drunk-o-lantern I carved
316vxid.jpg

Reactions: vurt
IMG_15356077726172.jpeg

Had to share the little extra that my local takeaway decided to add to my meal the other week....

Glad I wasn't starving or this Badboy would have been well and truly digested

Reactions: vurt
Another favorite picture is this signed Stan Lee Iron Man prop that he signed at Chicago Comic Con for me and placing it in my favorite character's closet. THE man, Tony Stark!
Tony\'s Closet.jpg

Attachments

• Tony\'s Closet.jpg
    Tony\'s Closet.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: entreri and vurt
@huggy2k4

CONGRATULATIONS, Wish I could have mine on show like that :(. My two have sticky paws that the films just glue too :ohno:. so I have to keep them hidden keep them safe :ohno: :ohno: Gollum Gollum :hilarious:.

WELL DONE SWEETHEART :notworthy: :thumbs: :D.

I know the feeling, I'm ok now has my son is 10 and he and the Mrs understand what these mean to me, there both even joke to others that I love my steelbooks more then them. My lad knows how to take them out/put back in the sleeve's (and wipe prints off the glossy ones) for me. I recently had a friend who came round with his 13 year old son who managed to destroy my Play.com Raid steelbook, so now he's banned from coming round.

@huggy2k4

Do not blame you that is sole distroying I'd bill the little #$@%@=* :squint: if it had not been an accident. Mine are rearly good to be fair it is when thay start geting stupid and I end up at A & E. Always taught them you look with your eyes not fingers ASK first.

Pees me off though when Adults think that thay are like normal teenage / pre teen EEK! . MEGA NICE DISPLAY huggy :smuggrin: :drool: :notworthy: :D.